Suggest a Badass Poster

mikebaileyvienna

Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

This is the one I had up in my room as a kid. id like to find another one for my garage cause she is still smoking :)

Attachments

latony007

hot hot hot
right? some things just never go out of style lol. I was a couple years too late for this one but I like the heather Thomas one way better anyway :)

Attachments

Bert-Aus

This is what I plan on getting this for myself (one of these days). If you live in San Diego, I suggest you head to the Chuck Jones Art Gallery. Grew up watching all of his (as well as the Tex Avery Show).

Attachments

latony007

This is what I plan on getting this for myself (one of these days). If you live in San Diego, I suggest you head to the Chuck Jones Art Gallery. Grew up watching all of his (as well as the Tex Avery Show).
I like that one

knightmare

Nice... Places need more of those... I hate going to a mall with no MC parking and get pissed when I park up on the curb where no one walks... One time I parked next to a bike rack and was arguing with security that it was a bike it just went faster..., next time I went there they put up bicycle rack only no motorcycle parking.... I was laughing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

Nice... Places need more of those... I hate going to a mall with no MC parking and get pissed when I park up on the curb where no one walks... One time I parked next to a bike rack and was arguing with security that it was a bike it just went faster..., next time I went there they put up bicycle rack only no motorcycle parking.... I was laughing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
communists. As long as you are polite and considerate and don't block walkways or whatever park wherever the F you want, or can get it :)
I always park on the walkway when I goto my local stores, but plenty of room for people to get by even in a wheel chair etc.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member