Stolen Music

danieljardim

I had this conversation with a group of friends the other day and decided to put it down here:

If somebody steals your ipod/laptop/cd collection, what would be the artist/group/song that would you be embarrassed of them finding out you listen to it.

I'll start. I'm a guy that likes all kinds of music but my main preference is Rock and Heavy Metal.

If my ipod get stolen they will find: MICHAEL JACKSON. :eek:

Let's see who else has ball of steel to come out of the musical closet.

danieljardim

Michael Jackson is awesome, I am not embarrassed by that.... For me, it would be a toss up between Aqua and Eiffel 65....
hahaahaha

Aqua is pretty good.

I'm just embarressed by michael jackson (person). his music up to the dangerous album is good.

I just remembered I do have both spice girls cds (they are hot)

ajskillz13

If my ipod get stolen they will find: MICHAEL JACKSON. :eek:
I don't find that embarrassing...

I wouldn't be embarrassed about any music I have. I have very eclectic ears!

danieljardim

I don't find that embarrassing...

I wouldn't be embarrassed about any music I have. I have very eclectic ears!
Guys just have this in mind when answering this thread.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ful1YfqUlU8]Ford Focus Michael Bolton Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited by a moderator:

danieljardim

I have anything from Mozzart to Iron Maiden on my Ipod. I've been listening to Pandora a lot in the last few months. From techno to classic rock and some smooth jazz. All depend of my mood... Of course I have a little selection of French music... lol
But what's the music/band that if you strolled down the road listening to everybody on the forum would turn around and :eek::eek::eek::eek: ?

Probably my old pop collection: Tears for Fears, Dire Straits, Men at Work, thrown in with some Bananarama, Oingo Boingo, maybe a lil Culture Club.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

danieljardim

Well from DJ'ing I have a shit load of Top 40 music. I like a bunch of it but there's a lot of Brittany Spears, Katy Perry, Rhianna etc. But I wouldn't be embarrassed, just super pissed someone stole my shit!!:rolleyes:
Being a DJ you have to have a song/band that you like but you only listen when nobody is around.

MustGoFaster

I find it hard to be embarassed by music. Then again, having worked in the music industry for so long, I've come to accept that everyone listens to goofy stuff. Thusly, I have no problems rolling up in the cage blasting Ace of Base or something some may consider truly awful. In fact, it's usually pretty funny.

There is no best in music. Only what you like.

ajskillz13

Thusly, I have no problems rolling up in the cage blasting Ace of Base or something some may consider truly awful. In fact, it's usually pretty funny.

There is no best in music. Only what you like.
Ace of Base is da bomb! lol