Stay away from national power motorsports -nh

ANMFZ6R

Ok so now this just keeps getting worse, this place really sux please NO ONE go there . .... So we are all go out riding an for dinner and laser tag(husband in is G37- an my sister on here VStar) out for his Birthday Saturday night. Where are on 128 heading to Dedham and we get off at 1A and stop the traffic light and BOOM his bike breaks down and wil not restart ?? So he pushes it off the road and calls for a tow . He sends a email to them telling them he just broke down and had to have it towed . They get right back to him with a email, stating they are sorry and they do what they can to get him back on the road .

Now to Monday --.. They call him and say they are not towing back to them but to another dealer closer to us for them to look at, which really isn't that bad but here comes the sh*t , So he ( sisters fiancé) says sure that's cool but what about the $140 I paid to tow the bike home?? They reply with " um yea we don't pay for tows" WTF are you kidding me he just bought the bike 7 days ago? They also said " yea we NEVER pay for tows especial for mechanical issues on bikes those things happen all the time, we would only pay of it was something that was our fault , something we missed on our services or check up"FN really ok
Let start with the open RECALL you missed when you serviced the bike before sale . ( probably the reason the bikes won't start) there is an open recall for the generator over charging the battery and shutting everything down and or possibly frying th ECU. Two what good is their " warranty" you know the one month 1000 mile warranty he has or you get when you buy a veihicle?
So he called the BBB in New Hampshire and the Attonery Generals office and filed claims against them . But here he has a 7k bike that's just going to sit in the shed till this is ironed out. What a FN dirty bag of a dealer.

yillbs

I didn't understand the post as to what he rides.. assuming an fz6.. you said in his g37 ( infiniti ? ) anyways, if i't s ayamaha and he just purchased it, then you have the 1 year Y.E.S warranty which means if the bike breaks down and it requires warranty work, then you call yamaha and they come and get you and tow you within 250 miles. 24/7 . Does that not apply to this situation?

Ok so now this just keeps getting worse, this place really sux please NO ONE go there . .... So we are all go out riding an for dinner and laser tag(husband in is G37- an my sister on here VStar) out for his Birthday Saturday night. Where are on 128 heading to Dedham and we get off at 1A and stop the traffic light and BOOM his bike breaks down and wil not restart ?? So he pushes it off the road and calls for a tow . He sends a email to them telling them he just broke down and had to have it towed . They get right back to him with a email, stating they are sorry and they do what they can to get him back on the road .

Now to Monday --.. They call him and say they are not towing back to them but to another dealer closer to us for them to look at, which really isn't that bad but here comes the sh*t , So he ( sisters fiancé) says sure that's cool but what about the $140 I paid to tow the bike home?? They reply with " um yea we don't pay for tows" WTF are you kidding me he just bought the bike 7 days ago? They also said " yea we NEVER pay for tows especial for mechanical issues on bikes those things happen all the time, we would only pay of it was something that was our fault , something we missed on our services or check up"FN really ok
Let start with the open RECALL you missed when you serviced the bike before sale . ( probably the reason the bikes won't start) there is an open recall for the generator over charging the battery and shutting everything down and or possibly frying th ECU. Two what good is their " warranty" you know the one month 1000 mile warranty he has or you get when you buy a veihicle?
So he called the BBB in New Hampshire and the Attonery Generals office and filed claims against them . But here he has a 7k bike that's just going to sit in the shed till this is ironed out. What a FN dirty bag of a dealer.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ANMFZ6R

Sorry for some confusion. My husband drives I G37( he won't ride a bike) my sisters fiancé rides a Ninja X6 something ? My sis and I have the yamahas. Sorry
Was lookin for advice in my other tread now just don't want anyone else to get burned by this place .

yillbs

Sorry for some confusion. My husband drives I G37( he won't ride a bike) my sisters fiancé rides a Ninja X6 something ? My sis and I have the yamahas. Sorry
Was lookin for advice in my other tread now just don't want anyone else to get burned by this place .
I'm still lost, you said husband bike broke down. Which bike doesn't work now? Her fiance?

ANMFZ6R

Sorry thought guys followed this from the first post
The bike is my sisters fiancé. Husband drives a G37.
No bike for him lol

CrazyCawi

im still confused as hell

Detrich

BBB is not going to help much... They basically arbitrate and allow both sides to present their claims, and just rule with a rating.

For factory defect u can go to any authorized Yamaha dealer for repair if the dealer that sold u the bike is flaking. You can also notify Yamaha about their behavior.

But, that dealer does sound like a piece of shit.

If u want to keep the bike, then I would go to another Yamaha dealer to get the bike fixed under warranty and then report the other dealer. Otherwise get an attorney and sue them to return the bike and get your $ back.

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

yillbs

I'm still lost, you said husband bike broke down. Which bike doesn't work now? Her fiance?
I think I figured it out. Her and her friend both ride yamaha's, she rides an fz6, her friend has a vstar. the friends husband ( not hers ) rides a kawasaki zx6r. which broke down. :)

Look at me doing puzzles n stuff :D

Either way, if the bike broke down, and it's BECAUSE of a factory issue, or something underwarranty, kawasaki WILL reimburse you, and they WILL come tow you. The dealership doesn't have to, for any reason. Generally... they do because it's good business. Just call up kawi and be like my brike broke down, I called for a tow not realizing you guys would come get me, kindly reimburse me for my troubles due to a malfunction with your bike. They will send a check in about 6 - 8 weeks. Next time call them first, they come get you and tow you if you have an issue ( as long as it's related to something under warranty )

Good luck.

JSP

Super Moderator
Alex,
Do not make personal insults please. Thanks. Post has been deleted.

Last edited:

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

Alex6

Funny that you mentioned a "well-written review". Reading the OP it seems to be not a simple task. Also I wasn't talking about Yelp, check the New England Street Riders - it has 6000 members, that's the target you'd want to reach. The shop in question has a representation on that forum. ;)

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member