waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Gotta get heading out for work soon so I don't have time to search. What is the stock gearing on the bike? I'll place the order when I get home tonight. Thanks in advanced.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Solomotoparts

@Jman - Great. If anybody else is having problems, you can always call me and I can put the order through over the phone in a couple of minutes.

@gado - Yes. A chain tool is required to break your chain, press the new plates for the chain, and then install the master link.

As of right now, these people have paid! The list is below:

Kayo7
Ksgoh88
Marthy
MNGreg
Gilbuddy
dart1963
Jman
aquestionpoint
talanthalus

1 more person needed.

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Solomotoparts

@talanthalus - Perfect! I see the order that you put through, thank you very much. I updated my Post #55 to include your name as well.

The group buy was originally closing Friday with 10 or more people, and we were going to process all of the orders first thing Monday. Since this is the case, I will leave this open until Sunday night at the latest in case any of the stragglers wanted in :) Thanks again!

EsrTek

Sweet, thanks for leaving it open longer... I really want in on this deal, but didn't have a job to spare the funds. Will see if I can finagle a way to get in on this.

BKP

Order in --

Combo #3 Black

Thanks for the info, Marthy!