Sooo close...

yellowFZ6r

Guys,

I've had my 6R for about a year now, and I have always planned on upgrading if I could find a deal. I found one, and then was let down. There was a beautiful 2006 Triumph 675 (6,000 miles, never dropped or laid down)at a dealer here in Dallas that was going for 4,500. I called the dealer on Friday and he had literally spoke to a girl who came in and put a deposit on it and was picking it up the next day. I have my heart set on a Daytona and that was the best deal I have seen. Oh well, I do love my 6R and can now continue to work on my riding, and will have something still to look forward to when I find another deal.

JSP

Super Moderator
Dang.

So many people are getting 675's its crazy haha.

yellowFZ6r

haha I have noticed that myself. My buddy has one and has let me know take her for a little spin around the block before, AMAZING bike!

Detrich

In SoCal I see more Triumphs than BMW's... It's a very popular bike. :)

yellowFZ6r

I actually offered that him, and he went and spoke to his Manager but he said no-go. The only hope I had was if she decided against it because I was next in line for it after her. :(

yellowFZ6r

Thanks man, me too!

iSpoolin

Dang.

So many people are getting 675's its crazy haha.
I know. I'm gonna have to sell mine. Half the reason I bought it was because it was different LOL