Something weird on the bike...

CrazyCawi

Soooo today I went on a long ride. It was weird for the first time I became flatchulent on the bike. At first I didnt know if I should hold back...or just let 'er buck. I felt like when I did finally...like I violated my bike, almost like if you dutch ovened someone.....anyone else ever think of this while riding? It was so weird having to toot on the bike.... :eek:

Fenixgoon

Soooo today I went on a long ride. It was weird for the first time I became flatchulent on the bike. At first I didnt know if I should hold back...or just let 'er buck. I felt like when I did finally...like I violated my bike, almost like if i dutch ovened my wife.....anyone else ever think of this while riding? It was so weird having to toot on the bike.... :eek:
damn, CC! :D

Rookasaki

Soooo today I went on a long ride. It was weird for the first time I became flatchulent on the bike. At first I didnt know if I should hold back...or just let 'er buck. I felt like when I did finally...like I violated my bike, almost like if you dutch ovened someone.....anyone else ever think of this while riding? It was so weird having to toot on the bike.... :eek:
haha... Try holding it in for 30mins while your girl is on the back! Trust me it sucks :)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Deputyfarva252

I mean maybe its just me but when i let one rip on the bike its like someone flicked me in the ******LE .....stuff kinda stings a little .....just my two cents lol

ChUcK

There's a wealth of situations in which you have to be 100% sure it's just a fart.

75 mph ranks right up there.

jokerX

Don't worry CC, it's just another step in cleaning/conditioning the seat. That conditioner you've got for sale should make the skids wipe right off eh? ;)

FZ6RGUY

LMAO. You guys are funny as hell. I went on my first long ride today. Love this bike. Got all kinds of goodies coming for it. I did however rip one today on the bike and never thought twice. LOL

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Brock Kickass

LOL! When I first bought my bike, I would not fart on it for exactly that reason. I actually hopped off it at a stop sign on a backroad once for my toot. I guess I'm not as crazy as I thought...

kevin8198

Elite Member

ChUcK

The best part of riding 2 up under 30 MPH is the draft go strait up between and up in the helmet (passenger helmet)
2 Girls, 1 Shoei

motoguy82

if you can smell your own farts whilst riding your motorcycle, I say you're not going fast enough. that said, I do it all the time, and I never even smell it!