Someone's got to kick this section off....

xplodnstar

May as well be me. :)

:welcome: girlz!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
No, I'm not a girl. But I was wondering why jdesiano1 hasn't posted yet?

xplodnstar

I kinda wondered that myself.

Don't worry, 99, we can make you an honorary girl so you can be here. :thumbup:

Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
<--- Giddy as a schoolgirl.

oyamyers

I'm not a girl either but I'd like to be here too...

xplodnstar

Here you go. This will match your bike.....

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

xplodnstar

I was saving this one for you.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
HAHAHA

I love it! Fair trade for the exhaust? :p

xplodnstar

I don't know how fair that is. I will probably have a harder time finding one of these than you will finding your exhaust. I'll be up nights trying to track this thing down.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
You're killing me! I just imagine you sitting behind your computer with the sternest of looks, puzzled about how in the world you are going to find one of those bows.

:rof::rof::rof::rof:

cbzdel

There is a stock exhaust on ebay if 99 doesn't feel like sharing lol

xplodnstar

You're killing me! I just imagine you sitting behind your computer with the sternest of looks, puzzled about how in the world you are going to find one of those bows.

:rof::rof::rof:
Ans that's exactly what would happen too.

There is a stock exhaust on ebay if 99 doesn't feel like sharing lol
Yeah, but it's $250 + shipping. That's a little much for something that I'm just gonna tear apart and maybe never get back together again. When I figure out the right setup, I'll buy 'em at $250, fix 'em up and resell them for $500.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I guess I need to get my wife on the forum so she can talk with the girls here. Of course, she rides her FZ6R but I do all the other stuff to it. ;)

xplodnstar

She doesn't have to do anything to it, but it would be nice to get another ACTUAL girl in here. No offense, Yellow Ribbon Squad. :p

msgirle

Hey, I'm a girl...lol! Was crackin up reading your conversation with 99! Trying to get in touch with Yoshimura for an exhaust for our bike! Hope they can do one! Will keep you posted...hate how quiet our bikes are...we need to be heard! LOL! I was told our bikes sound like a sowing machine! Not nice!

xplodnstar

Yay, a real girl!!! :cheer:

PhatPhizzixxer

Yay, a real girl!!! :cheer:
Here's another real girl. I'm really new to riding so trying to get caught up on all the lingo & such. I think it's SO COOL that you chicks know so much about these bikes. Ok...mine is white & I've ordered a few things that are on the way (grips, smoked windscreen, fender eliminator, frame sliders). Here's a question, though...but maybe a stupid one. What is a "glowing windscreen" and where do you get it? Also, where do you find the running lights?

Also, where do you find a really good pair of jeans that don't slide up your leg when you sit down, don't gape out the back and don't make your ass look huge?! I'm 5'9", about 145 lb., currently wearing men's kevlar jeans...it's so hard for me to find clothes that fit!!!

xplodnstar

Here's another real girl. I'm really new to riding so trying to get caught up on all the lingo & such. I think it's SO COOL that you chicks know so much about these bikes. Ok...mine is white & I've ordered a few things that are on the way (grips, smoked windscreen, fender eliminator, frame sliders). Here's a question, though...but maybe a stupid one. What is a "glowing windscreen" and where do you get it? Also, where do you find the running lights?

Also, where do you find a really good pair of jeans that don't slide up your leg when you sit down, don't gape out the back and don't make your ass look huge?! I'm 5'9", about 145 lb., currently wearing men's kevlar jeans...it's so hard for me to find clothes that fit!!!
Not a stupid question at all. There is no such thing yet to my knowledge. It's an idea that I had and my husband and I are going to try to put together. It involves UV lights and UV sensitive paint. I'm still trying to convert the pic I want to the right style, though.

The lights can just be any LED set that runs on 12v. There are some ready made kits out there, some are big and ugly, others are just right. The one I used was a single unit that I installed and wired myself. See the Headlight install in the How To section to see how involved it is.

As for jeans, I just wear men's styles also. I've found they are more comfortable in general, but I have been looking for the right pair too. The women's Draggin' chinos are pretty nice. They have a good fit and are comfortable. I have a pair of the women's standard jeans, but they don't do much for my butt either. I know of an Australian company that I want to try, but the price is over $200 and with int'l shipping, it's just not worth it for me. Look up "Hornee" jeans and take a look. Also, I haven't checked recently if Draggin' makes any newer styles, but they may have something slimmer that their standards by now.

PhatPhizzixxer

Thanks for all the info...I checked out your pics...they're awesome! What brand shoes do you ride in? How long have you been riding? I'm looking forward to when I can take corners a little better / smoother / faster and make my u-turns smooth. I'm so new at this but am having a lot of fun! When I'm riding and women drive by in their cars, they get excited & sometimes give the thumbs-up...I'm just thinking, "Please don't let me do anything stupid right now!":D