someone isn't happy with their new Ducati

Fizzer6R

Selling my 1199 panigale S. Low mileage, as new.

Only had it 2 weeks and selling it for something less ducati. If you love two stroke bikes, you'll love the panigale. It is completely devoid of any midrange power whatsoever. It EVEN burns oil like a two stroke! I will provide a litre of fully synthetic oil for the new owner, as you'll need it within the next 500 miles.

This would look great in anyones living room, which is the best place for it as it looks pretty ridiculous when stationary at the front of a queue of traffic after it has inevitably stalled on you for no other reason except it felt like it. This bike isn't completely turd, it does have one or two of the features that all other superbikes have in bucketloads at a far cheaper price. The top end rush is mental for a V twin, its just a shame you have to sit your way through the gaping chasm of a midrange flatspot until it hits 8000rpm. If whilse filtering through traffic a car should decide to U turn in front of you (as they do) then prepare for impact. Open the throttle and the bike will cough and splutter like an RGV250 whose main jets have fallen out.

Would suit rich people who have other modes of decent transport along with a selection of other fussy expensive overpriced vehicles/horses. No test pilots, no ridiculous offers, no part exchanges as I've already bought an Aprilia rsv4 which is twice the bike and left enough money spare to buy loads of other nice things.

Ducati Panigale 1199 S ABS | eBay

vkamnev

you are going to sell it for quite a while with such description ;)

Spunky99

Lol....pretty typical for a race bike or car. Could you imagine trying to drive a NASCAR ride on the street? I'm still thinking a BMW 1000 RR or a r1 is king.

Only had it 2 weeks and selling it for something less ducati. If you love two stroke bikes, you'll love the panigale. It is completely devoid of any midrange power whatsoever. It EVEN burns oil like a two stroke! I will provide a litre of fully synthetic oil for the new owner, as you'll need it within the next 500 miles.

This would look great in anyones living room, which is the best place for it as it looks pretty ridiculous when stationary at the front of a queue of traffic after it has inevitably stalled on you for no other reason except it felt like it. This bike isn't completely turd, it does have one or two of the features that all other superbikes have in bucketloads at a far cheaper price. The top end rush is mental for a V twin, its just a shame you have to sit your way through the gaping chasm of a midrange flatspot until it hits 8000rpm. If whilse filtering through traffic a car should decide to U turn in front of you (as they do) then prepare for impact. Open the throttle and the bike will cough and splutter like an RGV250 whose main jets have fallen out.

Would suit rich people who have other modes of decent transport along with a selection of other fussy expensive overpriced vehicles/horses. No test pilots, no ridiculous offers, no part exchanges as I've already bought an Aprilia rsv4 which is twice the bike and left enough money spare to buy loads of other nice things.

Fizzer6R

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

someone mentioned it just might be a "bash ducati" ad

interesting that mag. tests are saying the same thing, that the new duc doesn't have much midrange, which if true is a shame because that's what most riders like about twins

apparently the entire duc model line is selling very well though - “Since 2006 we have doubled our market share and sales

Ducati President announces record sales figures - News

bleedinblue

Elite Member

MustGoFaster

"Fix it again, Tony!" - Dale Gribble

"Dale, that's Fiat, you gibblet-head!" - Hank Hill

bleedinblue

Elite Member

See red

Just wondering why you didn't buy the Aprilia first..... had a Faco and a Mille, both are far better bike and those were the v twins. I wanted to see how the new v4 is but I don't want that type of animal anymore. I can't do the travels on that and while Aprilia makes some of the best bikes you can get your hands on they don't make the st anymore so....