Some asshole stole my bike!

oOKooZOo

If I get it back, the first thing I'm going to do is go to full coverage and invest in a lock. Kinda makes me wish I had Lojack!

This is a hurt far worse than I've felt before. The connection between you and your bike is like nothing else. My soul has been stolen from me. Seriously saddens me.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Do you take any precautionary measures? Like caliper locks or anything to that nature? Sorry for the loss. I pray that never happens to me I don't have insurance, were not required here in fla + they want an arm and three legs for decent coverage.
put your bike away if your riding without insurance, how ignorant can you be. :confused:

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

I don't have full coverage ($300 a year vs $2000 a year) but I do have theft and uninsured coverage. So if someone hits my bike while it's parked or steals it, I'm covered. If I do something stupid and wreck it, that's on me.

Call Rider Insurance, Geico, All-State, Progressive, etc. $300 a year is less than Lo-Jack and I would never think of riding without insurance, even if it wasn't mandatory!
https://www.dairylandcycle.com/motorcycle-insurance

They are pretty nicely priced as well.
For rider are you referring to:
https://riderinsurancegroup.com/
or
Motorcycle Insurance: Rider Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance for New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, Maryland

All-state for me isn't all that great for some reason, dairyland gives a better quote.

I've been on the hunt lately to get cheaper insurance on the bike but I'm still trying to get the best deal I can. They want to charge me asinine prices for the Ninja 1000 pretty much everywhere I look. They all seem to class the bike as a supersport and not a simple sport/sport-touring type bike. If I can find an insurance company that has that classification difference I should be able to get a much better quote.

djf18374

In my case, I definitely have it because it's dirt cheap with my ins. co. $244 for full coverage, can't beat that!
Who do you go with? Not tryin to start another insurance thread...just am curious. Mine's a bit more expensive than that.

Thanks!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member