**SOLD**: SA XDm .40 S&W 4.5" package

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I am looking to sell my Springfield Armory XDm .40 S&W with the 4.5" barrel. It has less than 1200 rounds through it with zero problems. It has Meprolight night sights, though the front sight has stopped glowing. Included with the package is all the original XD gear along with the case. So you would get the paddle holster, a dual mag holder, the S/M/L interchangeable backstraps, the cable lock, the magazine loader, 2 factory 16-round mags and the pistol. Also included in this killer package are 4 additional 16-round magazines and another dual mag holder. To round out the conceal carry package, I am also including a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe IWB holster and gun belt. But wait, there's more! Also included are 6 boxes (300 rounds) of 180 gr Federal Premium Tactical HST hollow point ammunition.

All total, the items would retail for a little over $1200. I am asking for $1000 OBO for the entire package.

Now for some pictures.

(My apologies for the poor cell phone-quality pictures)

Thanks for looking!
Robert

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:
F

FZ6R_Blue

$1000??? that seems steep. I only paid 450 for my XD 9 brand new and only 500 for my my XD45

I'm just curious if i missed something. not trying to sound like a jerk but the MSRP on a new Springfield Armory XDm .40 S&W $555-725
and fed ammo is pretty low priced

Last edited by a moderator:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
$1000??? that seems steep. I only paid 450 for my XD 9 brand new and only 500 for my my XD45

I'm just curious if i missed something. not trying to sound like a jerk but the MSRP on a new Springfield Armory XDm .40 S&W $555-725
and fed ammo is pretty low priced
XDm .40 S&W 4.5" MSRP $697 FFL4U $565
Meprolight NS $80
Crossbreed SuperTuck $70
Gun Belt $60
16 round Magazine $34 (4-$136)
180 gr Federal HST ammo $28/box (6 boxes $168)

Total ranges from $1079-$1211. Simple math.

F

FZ6R_Blue

I was just checking it seemed steep thats all. man no disrespect

bmw675

GLWS. I too have the exact same gun (except 2-tone). One of my favorites. What I like most about it is the balance in hand. Doesn't nose dive at all, which I seemed to have problems with on some other .40 cal and 9mm's.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I was just checking it seemed steep thats all. man no disrespect
None taken at all. :thumbup:

I haven't really dealt with reselling firearms, so I was just basing the pricing off retail prices. It's tough to know how well they hold value, plus you want to recoup your costs while still offering the items at a competitive price.

DragonBlu

Quality firearms such as yours I price and sell at retail or higher. If the guy wants it he'll buy it. Lower quality sells at what ever I can get. Bought and sold plenty over the years. I've never lost money on a firearm.