**SOLD** Full Two Brothers Exhaust + Power commander 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nillard

Hey Guys.. I pulled this stuff off of my 2010 FZ6R shortly after I bought it. The exhaust is the "Black Series". It looks awesome but its a bit louder than I like so Im selling the exhaust and power commander 5.

Im asking $700 for just the exhaust and $230 for just the power commander. If you want both as a package, I can do $900 for both. Shipping and paypal fee's not included. Let me know if you guys are interested. Thanks!

EDIT: EXHAUST and PCV ARE now SOLD... Thanks!

Attachments

• IMAG1206.jpg
    IMAG1206.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMAG1207.jpg
    IMAG1207.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG1208.jpg
    IMAG1208.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 36
  • IMAG1209.jpg
    IMAG1209.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
could you do $100 and my juicebox for your Power commander that way your TBR is plug and play for anyone? and I can upgrade to advanced mapping?

Hey.. Nah. If I wanted a piggyback I would just keep the PC5. Thanks anyways

no I meant for you selling. It gives you $100 cash...and it gives the buyer the TBR juicebox so they dont have to worry about a tune or anything and you can sell for $100 less but still make the same $$$ which = easier resale for you

no I meant for you selling. It gives you $100 cash...and it gives the buyer the TBR juicebox so they dont have to worry about a tune or anything and you can sell for $100 less but still make the same $$$ which = easier resale for you

Don't listen to him, he's the forum swindler! :p

Last edited:
Ahahah yes and no... what he is saying is true TB JB you just plug in and ajust to your liking.... PC5 you have to load maps into it :/ and they are worth about the same but if you take his TB JB you get 100 bucks at the risk of more advanced riders opting out :)

All true, I just like giving CC a hard time.

Oh, sorry I didn't get what you were saying. If I don't have it sold in the next couple of days I'll consider it. Thanks

sad. ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back