*** SOLD *** F/S: SW-Motech Centerstand ($90 shipped)

kvc25

Hey guys,

Selling my SW-Motech centerstand as I am close to pulling the trigger on a TBR full exhaust and I know the two can't coincide with each other (I wish they could). It's in great condition with just a few scuff marks on the right side where the spring goes (getting those springs on without the spring installation tool caused them). Very minor though. Other than that, the only other scuffs on the stand are from the contact points on the bottom where the stand makes contact with the ground when used. My overall impressions on the stand: while it did add a little bit of weight to the bike, it was worth it as it made oil changes, chain maintenance, tire maintenance etc so much easier and convenient. Great addition to any bike, just bummed I have to get rid of it to fit the TBR. Asking price is $90 and it's yours.

4/25/12 UPDATE: Stand has been sold! Thanks bud!

Last edited:

ajskillz13

Do you have pics of the scuffs? I might be interested.

What did you use to install the spring if you didn't buy the special tool?

kvc25

I used a socket rail like was suggested in the how to write up. Slid right in after a few attempts. Let me go take some pics of the stand on my bike. Brb

kvc25

Here are the pics. Nothing a lil bit of black touch up paint wouldn't take care of.

Attachments

ajskillz13

Here are the pics. Nothing a lil bit of black touch up paint wouldn't take care of.
Great, thanks. $90 covers shipping and you're a happy guy?

kvc25

Yup. $90 covers the shipping. Just looking to offload it so that I can afford the TBR sooner rather than later.

ajskillz13

Yup. $90 covers the shipping. Just looking to offload it so that I can afford the TBR sooner rather than later.
PM sent...

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

kvc25

If you look at the second picture that i posted, I believe thats where the TBR muffler would go. It wouldnt fit unless I had somebody custom modify the exhaust pipes to maneuver around the stand, but i don't plan on doing that at the moment.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
That's the reason I am doing the GPR and OEM center.

Great marriage.

And to me the GPR sounds better.

Thats a damn sexy pipe too!

kvc25

More pics

Took the stand off my bike and cleaned off all the gunk/grease/chainwax fling. Stand is prepped for a new home. Attached are pics.

Also, thats a pretty sweet lookin' exhaust. Does anyone know if the OEM centerstand will work with the TBR?

Attachments

kvc25

***update: Item has been sold***

Reactions: JSP

ajskillz13

Just wanted to drop a line here to thank Khoa for the sale and pass along my satisfaction for the forum to see. Stand was in better condition than expected and was cleaned up as I would've done myself. Nuts, bolts, etc. were nicely put in zip lock bags and all packaged probably better than it was when he got it new!

Thanks for the great service, bud! I may add to my review once I get it installed this weekend, but for now all I can say is how much I appreciate this forum and honest members like Khoa that keep it valuable!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

kvc25

Good transactions are a two-way street so I'd like to give a shout-out to AJ for being an excellent buyer. Enjoy the stand!