So what's your next bike? post pics`

raybob

Not an upgrade, but as another bike, perhaps.

Keep waiting for Yamaha to put the WR450F motor in this. A dealer I talked to yesterday (D&H, Cullman, Alabama) says they are asking Yamaha to do it. Makes a lot of sense to me. The 250 will get you run over on the interstates around here.

Bob

Last edited:

Fizzer6R

Goddammit! My girlfriend already is self-conscious! Your pics aren't helping! :p
I strongly disagree! the only thing better than a good looking bike pic, is a great looking gal in the photo also ;)

ksanbon

Attachments

Last edited:

Spunky99

Still finishing the side and bottom panniers.

[/IMG]

Fizzer6R

cavcuz05

CAFE RACER will be my next bike

xvw666

always wanted this ride!!

Sparkxx1

I don't think I'll get rid of the fz6r for a while. Ill probably buy a 2nd bike but keep the fz as a tourer. I'm getting the topcase in a week and later on I'll get the givi sidecases. I've been thinking about my 2nd bike it will either be:

Because I love hw small and compact they are. I'm 5'8'' and about 140 lbs sometimes i feel like the fz6r is sooo big xD. Although I'm waiting for the new r6 and the new cbr that will be coming out soon

OR

Cmltoe

Nice thread and beautiful bike pics! I also abandoned the 848 just because it's a Ducati but man is it beautiful. My brother has a monster and warns me all the time that if I get one, be prepared for a lot of maintenance.

Soooooo, I'm torn between the Triumph 675 R and the BMW S 1000 RR. I like the looks of the Triumph better but I really like the idea of owning all of the technology available in the BMW. Haven't sat on either of them so it will probably come down to that.

Attachments

sammy56

Cant' forget this as an option...

Attachments

bmw675

not an upgrade, but an addition.

I've been thinking maybe next year i will pick up a street triple.

FZ6RGUY

Damn i have looked at the ducati 848 and love it. I want to add it. Not replace lol

Chucker

I'll keep the FZ6R, but I'd like to add a Triumph Bonneville T100 to the stable.

Attachments

WhiteFZ

Seeing as I sold my bike, my wife's FZ6R is kinda my daily rider for now. Next tax return I plan on picking up one of these to be used as a sporty,comfy and fuel efficient daily rider.

That particular year and color scheme is my 1st choice, but obviously any 02-up VFR800 would do in the right condition and price.

I really want a SS, but don't want to ride it daily to work, maybe once or twice a week would be fine. If I did get one, it would be after I get the VFR. I want this exact year and color scheme. I'll wait until I find the right one. 2003 GSX R750

CrazyCawi

If I get something I want something not a whole lot of people have in my area

Detrich

My 2 picks...

bmw675

If I get something I want something not a whole lot of people have in my area
I'm sure it will be a busy place, but.....

when you go to motogp head over to falcone powersports. they have bmw's (they had an f800 as of last week), triumph (one daytona se) a few speed triples and 3 new tigers that would be a blast to ride.

its just down 16th street to the west from the track, 16th borders the southside of the track.

iSpoolin

I already have her! :)

I have no desire to move up to anything else. Once I rode the Daytona every other bike I sit on just seems useless lol

I want the FZ1. I saw it in the dealership a few days ago. It looks really nice. I didn't get to ride it, but if it rides close to the 6R and the riding position is still comfortable, hands down it's what I'd go with.