So what's everybodys job?

Grayce

A little about the company you work for
We shoot kids and families for a living.[/QUOTE]

Great comment! But you guys do great work! You made my husband and I look good - for a couple of old farts!

Taz

What you do: Cytologist. I diagnose cancer at a cellular level.

Who you work for: Memorial Hospital and Hanover Hospital

A little about the company you work for: See above.

JonKerr

Elite Member

zues2525

What you do - Field Service Rep 2
Who you work for - Redbox
A little about the company you work for - Movies rentals for $1.00 a night

Basically I fix and repair Redbox Kiosks in my local area here in PA.

Rcnewton

What I do: Senior Designer for Entegee Enginnering
Where I work: Onsite at John Deere

Part time: Paramedic

Part Franchise owner of JaxWaxChicago.com

Yes I like to try to overachieve... Not really keeps me out of trouble.

Ps How do you like solid edge I am a pro-e man myself

Newrider79

What I do: I Manage my own Business

Who I work for: Myself.

Company: Unique Mobiles, we are an online Telco store - started back in 2002 with a small 24m2 shop to today where we have a retail store and warehouse supplying Mobile Phones Wholesale to small Businesses Australia Wide and offering competitive prices to consumers online at Unique Mobiles | Buy Cheap Mobile Phones

Starting another little Business on the side as a hobby because im quite the fanatical car cleaning guru so thought I would import quality car care products and start an online store Unique Care Care - full range of detailing products online which keeps me busy :)

Ken

Ken's job

I'm an applications engineer for an aerospace company called Dytran Instruments, Inc. in Southern California. We make piezoelectric sensors for measuring dynamic acceleration, force, and pressure in industries such as aerospace, automotive, and research and development. Our sensors help keep the army helicopters flying to search and destroy the bad guys.

y0uki11edkenny

What I do: Network Engineer Maintaining and building game networks

Who I work for: Microsoft Games Studios

Company: Just a little company called Microsoft

Dimefan

I am an Assistant General Manager for Sunny Street Cafe in Arnold, MO.
The corporation I work for (Sunny Street Cafe) is a relatively new one with 15 restaurants nationwide based in Colombus, OH It was founded about 5 years ago and is growing pretty fast. I started out as a line cook three years ago when our location opened and was promoted to Kitchen Manager, then to A.G.M. (I will be looking to attend school for psychology when my fiancee graduates in October...maybe Boise State University.)

vicskim71

What you do: Radiological Technologist Assistant // Student, Bachelors in Biology in progress, taking my MCATS for medical school next summer, then hopefully off the St. George, Grenada in the Caribbeans for Med School.

Who you work for: Lee Memorial Health System

A little about the company you work for: A hospital. Work in the radiology department helping take C.T. scans, MRI's, X-Rays, etc.

Crocop43

What do I do? United States Marine Corps Sniper.

Who do I work for ? Any and all Americans who still believe in freedom and the red white and blue

About: I have been in 3 different war zone for 3 years I have currently made shots the size of an apple over 15 football(American) fields away 1,500 yards I currently shoot on the united states marine corps rifle team and am well versed in hand to hand combat as well as aggressive driving techniques.....I like to refer to myself as a real American badass......USMC Snipers motto : "you can run, but you'll die tired."

dndfindley

What do I do? United States Marine Corps Sniper.

Who do I work for ? Any and all Americans who still believe in freedom and the red white and blue

About: I have been in 3 different war zone for 3 years I have currently made shots the size of an apple over 15 football(American) fields away 1,500 yards I currently shoot on the united states marine corps rifle team and am well versed in hand to hand combat as well as aggressive driving techniques.....I like to refer to myself as a real American badass......USMC Snipers motto : "you can run, but you'll die tired."
A jarhead - I'm so very sorry. David

dndfindley

Officially I'm retired (U.S. Army 1969-1989). I then spent 11 years as a city cop. Since then I have done several jobs to keep busy and to help put 2 daughters thru school (both went to private Christian school K-12, one's still there and one will be a college senior in the fall). As all of you know school in expensive. Fortunately the wife makes more than I so anything I make is supplemental. Currently I work security at an auto parts manufacturing plant (watch monitors all night). Only work 3 days a week so I have plenty of time to ride:) David

Spitfire

What you do : Deputy Officer

Who : Volusia County Sheriff's Office

Additional : Currently studying for my Bachelor's of Computer Science and on the roster to join the FBI.

5 yr plan - Working for FBI full-time being a field agent.

Spitfire

What you do: Radiological Technologist Assistant // Student, Bachelors in Biology in progress, taking my MCATS for medical school next summer, then hopefully off the St. George, Grenada in the Caribbeans for Med School.

Who you work for: Lee Memorial Health System

A little about the company you work for: A hospital. Work in the radiology department helping take C.T. scans, MRI's, X-Rays, etc.
I work part-time @ Halifax Health Hospital in Daytona... You must be one of those people in red!! lol... Seems like here all the people in red (usually girls) are hot lol... is that the same at your hospital?

roadrat

What I do: Residential property manager
Who I work for: Self employed
A little about the company: Basically I just ride around on my FZ6r collecting rents. Sometimes I have to repair things and that pisses me off because I have to take my truck and tools that day.

bakkenlab

What i do: a junior in computer science while being a Manager of a computer lab in our college.

Who: Colorado State University, Fort collins

About: go to class and I manage 15 employees in the college of business computer lab,we deal with servers, manage and in charge of 150 clients(computers) (installation, troubleshooting, build, ext), basically an IT guy but with less responsibilities

2011FZ6R

What you do I'm a highschool student, going to be a senior in the fall.
Who you work for I do dining room and cashier at Panera Bread
A little about the company you work for I've been working there since I started in April, it's my first job, I'm 16. After I got my second paycheck I went with my dad to the local Yamaha dealership, and got my FZ6R :D