So Obama's here for a visit

bjs045

I was going to attend....but since it's raining I'll stay in the office. 30,000 people and standing in the rain. I think I'll just catch the video feed.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Stephenfz6r

That would be a good idea lol! especially if it's cold.
They don't know what cold is in California. It's a balmy + 3 C here at noon. Yes I rode in to work today.

Weather Forecast: Los Angeles, California

Follow us on TwitterFind us on Facebook
Current Weather Updated: Fri, Oct. 22, 2010, 7:00 PDT - Los Angeles City
Los Angeles, CA Overcast

17°C Overcast

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

creggur

They don't know what cold is in California. It's a balmy + 37F here at noon. Yes I rode in to work today.

Weather Forecast: Los Angeles, California

Follow us on TwitterFind us on Facebook
Current Weather Updated: Fri, Oct. 22, 2010, 7:00 PDT - Los Angeles City
Los Angeles, CA Overcast

62F Overcast
Fixed that for ya so we yanks could appreciate the temperatures;)

Spunky99

I was going to attend....but since it's raining I'll stay in the office. 30,000 people and standing in the rain. I think I'll just catch the video feed.
Yeah....late notice...I saw the TFR last night for 35nm around LAX...Did ya notice there isn't any private airplanes in the sky today?

Spunky99

We're weather pansies in SoCal. Today is a "bone-chilling" 65F according to the weatherman.
I drove my truck all week to work and it's 4.2 miles from home.
I hate to spend hours cleaning my bike after riding in the rain and getting all that road grime all over my meticulously clean bike.

Spunky99

Spunky99

Of course I suppose there's a few non-pilots wondering what the heck you just said!
Ya...I suppose but then most of the people on this board are resourceful and pretty intelligent. I figured they'd have a clue...or ask...

bjs045

Had no idea what TFR stood for at the time but pretty much understood no private planes in 35nm(nautical miles) around LAX (Los Angeles International Airport).

Just looked it up! TFR = Temporary Flight Restrictions

Learn something new everyday. Yeehaw!! :thumbup:

Spunky99

Had no idea what TFR stood for at the time but pretty much understood no private planes in 35nm(nautical miles) around LAX (Los Angeles International Airport).

Just looked it up! TFR = Temporary Flight Restrictions

Learn something new everyday. Yeehaw!! :thumbup:
Now you own that bit of information and you will never forget it.