So I..

ChefMichael

So I.. did alot of stuff.

Rode a 205 hp to the wheels ZX-14 tonight, I almost pee'd myself. Cop pulled up behind me in the middle lane, Turned his lights on. I hit the gas to get over to pull over. He heard my exhaust and turned his lights off. I rode away.

Last Friday night I took a sweeping turn from one interstate to another, Looked up and seen an orange cone in the road with concrete bolted to it. Looked down and seen I was going 95, Looked up and swerved, My foot hung out somehow and I "kicked" the concrete at about 90ish.

on another note, I finally did my first 1 mile wheelie on the 6R!

Attachments

Last edited:

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

Detrich

Yah, be careful man. =)

Hellgate

Does the word "Squid" mean anything to you?

All I can say is pull your head out and think. It's not cool, studdly, bitchin', down-with-it, etc. to get yourself and others hurt. It is just stupid.

ChefMichael

Does the word "Squid" mean anything to you?

All I can say is pull your head out and think. It's not cool, studdly, bitchin', down-with-it, etc. to get yourself and others hurt. It is just stupid.
I raced dirt bikes for 15 years, Been racing a busa at the strip and a R1 at the track for the last 5. So if I want to do wheelies or top the bike out on an industrial rode at 2 am when it's deserted with my friends then I'll do so.

FZ6Rin321

I raced dirt bikes for 15 years, Been racing a busa at the strip and a R1 at the track for the last 5. So if I want to do wheelies or top the bike out on an industrial rode at 2 am when it's deserted with my friends then I'll do so.
To each his own... +1

See red

Can't say that would be my option.... wheelie thing. But, the cone thing sucks. Please stay safe, wheels down brother.

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

Rode a 205 hp to the wheels ZX-14 tonight, I almost pee'd myself. Cop pulled up behind me in the middle lane, Turned his lights on. I hit the gas to get over to pull over. He heard my exhaust and turned his lights off. I rode away.

Last Friday night I took a sweeping turn from one interstate to another, Looked up and seen an orange cone in the road with concrete bolted to it. Looked down and seen I was going 95, Looked up and swerved, My foot hung out somehow and I "kicked" the concrete at about 90ish.

on another note, I finally did my first 1 mile wheelie on the 6R!
Nice dood. What speed was the wheelie at?

JSP

Super Moderator
Well... this is just full of win :rolleyes:

CrazyCawi

Let the flame war begin I have a pic at home for it but not on tapatalk

Hellgate

Knock yourself out...squid...

FZ6Rin321

I'm just curious. do you call the guys who professionally stunt squids? or are they exempt because they are 'pros'? i just wonder if maybe they started out on the streets before they went pro... hmm.

JSP

Super Moderator
I'm just curious. do you call the guys who professionally stunt squids? or are they exempt because they are 'pros'? i just wonder if maybe they started out on the streets before they went pro... hmm.
Its the ones that do this crap on public roads... 90 mph on freeway on-ramps... etc ;) Professional or not, keep it off of public roads.

BTW... what were you doing on the ZX that got the officer to flip his lights at ya? Then heard your exhaust and just knew better? ;)

Last edited:

bigpish13

It's all fun and games until I see you guys where I work. In the O.R. They all say the same story to me when I see them. It was not worth it. Ride safe out there.

FZ6Rin321

Its the ones that do this crap on public roads... 90 mph on freeway on-ramps... etc ;) Professional or not, keep it off of public roads.
Yeah see i dont approve of it on public roads and such but from the sound of it he was on a deserted road with friends... imho he can do what he wants and who cares if he dies. not to sound like i dont care but i'm sure he weighs risk/reward. and its his business to endanger himself as long as he's not endangering anyone else

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member