So I was sitting at a red light...

ylwf3vr

Its what I like to refer to as the "Me" generation. Its not even big things its down to the smallest thing. I will cut this guy off and take the chance of killing him because Im more important and if I didn't cut him off I would have to circle around one whole block? I mean seriously his life is worth less than me going around the block because im stupid and missed my turn.
I agree.. also all this fast pace society where we need everything NOW and technology that can't wait.. smh

Fizzi6ergal

Well, Karma must've been watching because his mirror fell off his car as I left between lanes when traffic stopped. :D
He doesn't use it anyway! So I'm sure he won't be missing his mirror. I like to use that as a reasoning too. Lucky that he was still sitting in traffic and not on your tail trying to run you off the road. I know our bike is pretty stinkin quick, but we don't have the high of MPH vs a mustang.

Zoë

Totally agree!

This last Saturday, we had a burst of warm weather up north. So I hit the roads. Had a close call on the highway with 2 trucks but thankful all went well. So then I headed to the coffee shop to warm up as it was getting on in the day. The first left turn at the lights gave me a slight indication the car in front of me had a female driver, wasn't following the flow of traffic making the advance green turn, but i didn't worry after all I just got out of a sticky situation on the highway and now i am safe. Right? Wrong! The car remained in front of me and turned left into the parking lot were i was going. They decided to slow down on the turn to a stop at the entrance to the parking lot, NO ONE WAS IN FRONT OF THEM! And there I was stuck in the road with 3 cars approaching on my right. I had time to turn if they kept driving. Well I was pissed! Another close call and for no good reason. I followed them into the parking lot, revving my engine "I tend to do that instead of honking, really mature, I know?" It's what I do, subconsciously :) So I park with the other bikes, all guys some in their 30's and 40's. They have no idea what's happened but I tell me I am sick of s*** drivers, no one said a word, which was odd because most of the guys I know would say something. So, I stand back near the car waiting for the driver to get out approx 3 min. They never did until I walk away. So they aren't that stupid. Sure enough two broads jump out and run to the guys on the bikes. I couldn't believe it, a freak'n chic groupie left me out in the road. That will never happen again! Two of my good buddies showed up, I b!tched and they got it. The guys still sheepishly stood around.
The best part was when they guys warmed up their bikes are started heading out right near the drive thru and of course the cars were trying to make room for their departure. These dumb chics starting walking behind an SUV that made room and almost got themselves run over. But instead of moving their a$$e$ to get out of the way they start screaming at the driver.
It was a total embarrassment and I was so glad I didn't escalate it at the onset.
They are total idiots! I hope they never have kids, god knows they may not live that long.
Lesson learned "when sitting at a red light, go with your gut and never trust anyone behind a wheel!":mad: