so i traded in, stepped up

Halon

My new bike; 2008 suzuki B-King. Holy shit this bike is a monster, and I couldn't be happier. I'm going to miss the old FZ6R, but I'm happy with the direction I took. Although after I signed and was walking around the lobby more they had a fz8r on display, god those look sexy - but i suppose the value/performance definitely favored the B-King. It has been fun on here, and there is a nice community orginized for the FZ6R, I'll poke my head in from time to time to see whats new, and see how things are going.

And of course I'll be posting some pic's in a day or two, once i get my DSLR out and have a chance to properly whore it out.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bigguybbr

Damn son you bought a BEAST! :rockon:

Spunky99

That's one heckuva scary looking bike there.....crazy shyte!;)

Halon

Haha there is definitely a stigma to riding a suzuki, but at least its an uncommon one, most of the time people just stare at it like they're seeing electricity for the first time and inevitably ask "Daaaaaang, son, what'chu got there!?" followed by "Daaaaaaang son, can it wheelie?"

Even still it is fantastic, I miss the old yamaha - but I love the styling of the suzuki, and at 6'3" the FZ6r was always a little bit small for me. :(

Pics should be coming tomorrow or by the weekend. Finally found the charger for my DSLR.

Halon

so far those are the pics I have, I've been a little busy riding and not as busy shutterbugging it. ;)

I found my DSLR finally, so I'm looking forward to a proper day of photos in the near future - I keep promising pics so I figured I'd put up what I could for now. ;)

CtrlAltDl

That is quite the bike man, congratulations!

CrazyCawi

the exaust looks HUGE. nice ride tho dude, please stay safe with all that power

Halon

I dunno, B-King is more of a collector's item, rather than a bike for daily riding. Helluva bike. Congrats!
it definitely will be a collectors item someday - so far my impression leaves me with the impression this isn't the only one I'll ever own. But for now, it was made to be driven, not stuck in some stuffy old garage!

And yeah, its a HUGE step up from the fz6r, 160 whp, fully adjustable suspension, HUGE aftermarket availability... I'm going to drive this til the wheels fall off. maybe someday I'll buy another one to keep pretty in the garage. But I already know this is the vehicle that someday I'm going to brag to my kids about. It is freaking mental. When you get on it and hit 7k rpm's its like god himself is trying to rip the bike out from under you. but around town its a well mannered run-about with style that gives people whiplash.