so i get a call from the cops

roundhouse

my son and his buddies were supposed to be going to see a movie. his buddy was driving (just got his license). evidently they drove by this girls house (my son's girlfriend was one of the gals) a "driveby mooning" occurred

the mom saw and called the cops. she wants ASSault charges filed!!!!!!!

The cops were cool and explained to her this was not assault. she was raving about her daughter and their friends being exposed to nudity and "God will make the boys pay for this"

she was berserk! we all had to show up at the cop shop. she was there screaming and pointing at the boy who did the mooning. (i chuckled when i thought of that scene in "porkys" with the female coach and the penis identity, i was waiting for her to grab him and wrestle his pants down and exclaim "see this is it!, this is the butt!") the other girl's folks were there, they all laughed it off. teens will be teens, no harm. The kids had been texting back and forth and evidently the gals dared them to do it. From what we were told it was half an ass, barely any crack, this kid needs to be taught how to moon properly (i am a mooning master!).

My son was just a passenger but the kid who mooned may be issued a class c citation for exposing half his ass to placate the nutjob.

we were assaulted with insults about our parenting and lack of concern over this incident. we were told to pray for forgiveness for our shortcomings in parenting.

The girls admitted being scared as fruitcake mom reacted like they were being strafed by an AK-47. she really blew a gasket.

my son is out shoveling acorns under the oak tree and misc yard work for his punishment (he was going to help me anyway) he was punished for not going where he was supposed to. I can't be too mad at him. I mooned girls, i am sure my dad mooned girls and his dad before him (maybe from a horse drawn buggy!) i am sure i come from a long line of proud mooners. ( i was told once i mooned so hard that from behind i looked like a tail-less greatdane with my junk all dangling down between my legs)

oh i am going fishing with one of the girl's dads tuesday night on his bass boat!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Rookasaki

HAHA! Great story! Thanks for sharing. That crazy lady needs to chill out! Kids will be kids! She seemed like a huge nut job! People need to relax and enjoy life... You should thank your son for your new fishing buddy! :)

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

geez what part of TX is this, not that it matters

ma'am, we're gonna need you to ID the butt in question, was there hair on it or not? did you see any other jiggly bits during the terrorASSing event? do you need a shrink now cause you haven't seen any other ass other than your own in such a long time? were you spanked as a kid? do you just need someone to spank you now (calling them daddy is optional)

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

BoneJj

Sounds like the house needs a drive by fruiting or egging in the near future....

Texas Fizzer

Sad situation , actually the DA's love things like this . it gets a person into the system everyone knows how hard it is to increase local taxes so they find other ways to make us pay . We used to moon people all the time , even spent a night in the drunk tank when I was 21 . never got a DWI but I never wanted to go back to the drunk tank . Europeon Rugby teams moon people all the time and nobody cares Times are changin.

JonKerr

Elite Member

FastFreddy

I couldn't imagine doing that for any reason now.
It might have been good for a laugh at one point, I'm sure it made sense at the time, it always does.

Grumpy

Too funny, I had a good laugh with the Porkys reference.

abyss1406

sounds like that lady could use a trip to the local head shop... just saying