So, got some news

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Thats awesome man. Congratulations! My daughters B-day is Nov. 27. ;)

daddyrack

Premium Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

MustGoFaster

Wow congrats meng! I wish nothing but the best for you and yours!

Feel you on losing the first one. We weren't even trying and got pregnant a few months back. We're not preggers anymore.

But enough negativity! Blessings to all y'all and good luck!!! :thumbup::D

applejax

So I found out recently that my wife, after just a little while of trying is pregnant!! We have been talking about it for a while now, and decided it was time to try. The first time she got pregnant, we lost it very early on in a chemical pregnancy. But this time, it has been confirmed, and we are excited about it. She is due in late November, early December. Just wanted to share. The only thing that I ask, is if we are friends on Facebook, please do not post anything on there, because we don't want certain people to find out that way. Thanks a bunch.

congrats man!

how long were you two trying to have a child for?

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

danieljardim

Congrats man. Kids are awesome, I have 2 a boy and girl (you guys probably saw their pictures around here already) If I had the money I would have at least another 2.

Be ready, tough times are coming, but nothing better than getting home tired from work and being received with a big hug and a smile from your kids. (I always watery my eyes when I think how kids love you no matter what)

Detrich

Congrats :)

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

yellowFZ6r

CONGRATS MAN!!

Lepracaun Jon, I was ALSO born on December 17!!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Congrats!! That's so exciting!! Soooo happy for you and your wife!! Hope she has an easy and pleasant pregnancy!! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl... please let us know as soon as you guys find out!! :cheer::cheer:

Flipflash

Elite Member