So cal Forum Meet up on 1/14 pictures video

latony007

That could work.... But maybe a Sunday.... If that works for u guys....

Now we know we can set the pace faster.... We can get some better shots....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How long did it take you to get from home to Angeles Crest? I would say another 40 minutes from ACH to magic mountain area.

knightmare

Well let's set it up Sunday the 26.... Post up the when and where... And start charging up the go pros.....

latony007

The vid may not play on cell phones if you go on YouTube look for ACH 1 11 14 FZ6R Forum Ride Part 1

GREAT JOB! i liked the way you put the photos at the end, i even liked the song, who was that? i could actually see me in the first part where we were coming down :)

all this is making me want to go again even more lol

latony007

Well let's set it up Sunday the 26.... Post up the when and where... And start charging up the go pros.....

JT what you think?? if the other guys dont want to come up that far the 3 of us is fine. We can do another ACH or mulholland after that. Like i said im out pretty much out every weekend riding.

knightmare

JT what you think?? if the other guys dont want to come up that far the 3 of us is fine. We can do another ACH or mulholland after that. Like i said im out pretty much out every weekend riding.

This time my buddy from work is coming.... He saw the vid I made and got pumped up.... He gots a go pro and is going to bring it.... So it will be 4.... Anyone else down????

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

knightmare

But watch out guys it going to be low 70's high 60's.... So winter gear is a must.... Lol... If I didn't live in so cal I would hate people who did.... We have two seasons summer and spring.... Maybe a lil bit of fall....

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

But watch out guys it going to be low 70's high 60's.... So winter gear is a must.... Lol... If I didn't live in so cal I would hate people who did.... We have two seasons summer and spring.... Maybe a lil bit of fall....

might have to break out those long sleeve t shirts! i can only goto the 23rd but says 73 in castaic.

lmfao... Im sure everyone stopped reading this thread back the first post where we where setting up a meet lol
LOL, i know but we cant help it, some guy just posted its 10 below zero and what kind of oil would you use if you were going to take your bike out, -10??? take bike out? i wouldnt even take my car out LOL

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

knightmare

I'll ride in -10.... Man up.... I'll hop on her.... Open the garage door push her out a lil.... Then push her back in and close the door real quick and call it a nice ride....

Maadi

lmfao... Im sure everyone stopped reading this thread back the first post where we where setting up a meet lol
Nope, still reading, living vicariously through you guys :D I've been dreaming of motorcycling lately...

knightmare

Great song choice. I like the video edits too. I have Premiere as well and I'm getting into making videos but I just don't have the patience yet. Plus I can never find a good song to go with my videos. Keep up the work though.

I figured that out when I was several hours in and getting a lil impatience.... Plus I'm using a Mac book pro with no mouse and my finger tip was starting to hurt .... But all the positive feed back is making me more willing to tough it out to get a good vid.... Thanks guys...

cezell09

I figured that out when I was several hours in and getting a lil impatience.... Plus I'm using a Mac book pro with no mouse and my finger tip was starting to hurt .... But all the positive feed back is making me more willing to tough it out to get a good vid.... Thanks guys...

Haha. Yeah. I actually just bought a mouse for this exact reason. It's hard to get the macbook trackpad to move just a few cm over. I got a cheap wireless mouse from target. I'd say it's worth it.

latony007

well the weather is so ridiculous i took off Monday to just do nothing or go for a long ride.

Here are a couple shots of the flames, feel free to coment either way, im not in love with them, may take em off.

JT, is your bike of the month picture just a picture of your rear tire?

Attachments

knightmare

Nice sticker but not a fan of the location.....

latony007

Nice sticker but not a fan of the location.....

yeah i liked the attached yamaha logo but i think it just went too much. Where would you have put it? Im still up for next sunday btw. JT needs to get cleared by gf and daughter i think.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

I would say to leave them on for a week or two then decide if you like them or not things will grow on you... if they don't nuke em.

and yes its an pic but recently had a ton of people compliment it on facebook so I said why not?
Thats what i was thinking about the week or two.

and you had people compliment the picture of your rear tire? If you win im going to be pissed just so you know lol :)

let us know about next sunday next week.

BTW anyone see the AZ riders post, about not letting us Cali people show them up? too funny. Maybe we can get them and the norcal guys down here at the same time lol