So cal Forum Meet up on 1/14 pictures video

latony007

Several of us met up today to ride ACH on what was i must say a perfect day for it. It was a great ride and great to meet some of the guys we are always chatting with. Pictures and some video threads will be coming. I think the over all opinion was we got a good group of guys and plan to do another.

Thanks to everyone for showing, here are some photos of all the bikes and ill post a youtube link, but JTs will be the one to see as he was in the middle or behind.

Attachments

latony007

more pictures

More pictures

Attachments

knightmare

Ya I can't wait for the video....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

I'll try to post up the vid tomorrow but the women may not give me too much free time

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
dont bother with the first half where you were in back, i dont think you could even see us back there :)

Here is the view from mine

YouTube

latony007

It says it's private.

I'm uploading the vids right now. In edited and it's taking forever .

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
My first youtube upload lol. Try now.

Detrich

Nice! Looks like u guys had fun. Sorry I couldn't make it. Will try next time.

What brand suit is that? It looks like a Jorge Lorenzo replica... Is it Alpinestars?

Nice pics.

latony007

Nice! Looks like u guys had fun. Sorry I couldn't make it. Will try next time.

What brand suit is that? It looks like a Jorge Lorenzo replica... Is it Alpinestars?

Nice pics.
We did, everyone was BSing about all their different experiences on this bike.
That was Chris from Long Beach friend i believe who had the suit. I do not know anything about it but it looked expensive. ;)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

latony007

Chrisnlb should be able to find out about the suit for you.

Also here is some of the footage.

BOTH OF THESE ARE ON THE WAY UP!!!!
GP010036 - YouTube
GOPR0036 - YouTube

THIS ONE IS AFTER OUR BREAKE ON THE WAY DOWN
GOPR0037 - YouTube (I JUST TRIMMED IT IF IT STARTE WITH ME TURNING IT ON SKIP TO THE MIDDLE OF THE VID WE ENDED UP TALKING MUCH LONGER

im still working on the other go pro then I will try to make a full edited vid
you rock, i cant pull up youtube at work im gonna try on my phone, what did you title it?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

knightmare

for now they are

Angeles Crest Highway (ACH) in soCAL Yamaha FZ6R Forum ride 1/14/2014 pt 1 pt 2 and pt 3

but I still need to import more vids from the other gopro. and trim edit vid

That is some good vids... Can't wait for the other gopro... I'm already itching for a next ride....

knightmare

hey LA Tony can I get you to take and post a handful of close up pics of your bike I want to show my bud with a 2012 white all of the red accessories you have

Ya LA tony you had good light set up... Not to much and looked good...

latony007

hey LA Tony can I get you to take and post a handful of close up pics of your bike I want to show my bud with a 2012 white all of the red accessories you have
Sure, soon as i can get to it in the daylight, which probably means saturday. I was thinking of adding 1 more thing, which i already ordered. Might be too much though, what do you guys think? in red of course

Bike Chopper Gas Tank Flames Tribal Vinyl Decal Sticker Yamaha Logo Flame 13 | eBay

That is some good vids... Can't wait for the other gopro... I'm already itching for a next ride....

I cant wait to see the vids too, mine is cool but you cant see any of us. I want to see myself see if i look like an idiot. And i am already itching for anotehr ride too. I will probably be up there or mulholland next weekend if the weather is good. Hoping my new seat will be back by next week.

Yea the other vid gets you and chris really well youll love it.
Can wait, thanks again JT