Smaller turn signals!

Howdy, unfortunately I can't have flushmounts on my bike! My post won't allow it! SO I was wondering if anybody has found any that are smaller or something that is visible from the front as well! I hate looking at those alien eyes on my bike!

arcflash316

So I don't get why you can't have flush mounts?? There isn't much out there besides flushie and some universal dinky arrows

llervero

Howdy, unfortunately I can't have flushmounts on my bike! My post won't allow it! SO I was wondering if anybody has found any that are smaller or something that is visible from the front as well! I hate looking at those alien eyes on my bike!
I have R6 flush signals. They stick out about half inch and tilted foward. So they could be seen from the front and are actually not flush in our bikes. I got them from a friend to try them. They fit nicely and to my liking they stick out enough to be seen from the front. I never like flush mounts just because they could only be seen from the side not the person across from you. But this ones fit my standars.

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

bsoder

If you swap out the mirrors for the Trojans with integrated signals you will have forward facing blinkers. Then you can get flush mounts and be visible from the front and side.

Verranth

If you swap out the mirrors for the Trojans with integrated signals you will have forward facing blinkers. Then you can get flush mounts and be visible from the front and side.
This is a good idea, at the sacrifice of not seeing behind you quite as easily...or at all :p

I did manage to find an angle that works...sort of :p

JonKerr

Elite Member
So I don't get why you can't have flush mounts?? There isn't much out there besides flushie and some universal dinky arrows
Well, can't have the Flush mounts cause they won't pass my safety inspection on post to ride! They have to be visible from the front!

I have R6 flush signals. They stick out about half inch and tilted foward. So they could be seen from the front and are actually not flush in our bikes. I got them from a friend to try them. They fit nicely and to my liking they stick out enough to be seen from the front. I never like flush mounts just because they could only be seen from the side not the person across from you. But this ones fit my standars.
Hey man, what year of R6 flush mounts do you have and brand!? Sounds like it could work! Also if you don't mind, could you post a pic!?

F

FZ6Rgurl

The flush mounts on my bike stick out about an inch. I haven't had any complaints....yet.

F

FZ6Rgurl

Marker Lights

BikeMaster Universal Flush Mini Marker Lights---black on black.

BikeMaster Universal Flush Mini Marker Lights - (Carbon Fiber, Smoke Lens) RTI01

These are Carbon Fiber on black, but the ones I'm trying to find exactly I bought through my dealership through one of the magazines. I thought it was Parts Unlimited Street, but I couldn't find them. But I have a picture in my album with them on my bike. They're sharp but cover up the some of the lettering on my bike, which I don't mind much.

Craxican

No one has said anything negative about my flushmounts either...they are the R1 flushmounts...and yes they do stick out some

mchury

u can sink the orig. ones in. makes it look a good bit better. they are still very visable as well

fz6rwolf

Here's a pic of how I mounted those signals on the back of the bike. I like them a lot more than the little arrow LED's that came with the FE kit.

And here's the new mirrors I got for the front signals. I have the R6 flush mounts but had people tell me they couldn't see them from the front at all. So now they're hole fillers until I make a Y connector so I can have both the mirrors and the flushies working at the same time.

How is the visibility with those mirrors? They look pretty good.

JonKerr

Elite Member