SIGH..dammit..Meh..

gdh8tsu

Today just seems to be draggin out like fingernails with a pair of pliers... on the High note Bufflo Wild Wings was good Desert Heat dipped in Asain Zing... and it was 40 degree's when I rode the bike in to work.. meh need a beer...

JSP

Super Moderator
Today just seems to be draggin out like fingernails with a pair of pliers... on the High note Bufflo Wild Wings was good Desert Heat dipped in Asain Zing... and it was 40 degree's when I rode the bike in to work.. meh need a beer...

Damn you mentioning Buffalo Wild Wings! I have not had them since I left VA. We have a couple here a few hours away from me, but I have not made my way up there yet. :( Love those wings!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

gdh8tsu

Ah good old Spokane yeah I like that place me and my Nephew went there a couple times, Sigh.. what was the name of the bar in Downtown are near Merlins Comic Book store its like a hole in the wall I think it used to be a Skateboard shop or somthing .. Great Hangout just need to remember the name now dammit.... I want to say it was Called the Riff off of Main street

Last edited:

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

gdh8tsu

Hey Marthy you ever Eat at Fast Boys or Dicks Wings those places are pretty good not sure if there just limited to Jacksonville FL or not, the wife bought a shirt from there that said " I always did like Dicks better then Hooters" LOL

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

gdh8tsu

@Jay I was up in Portland and they had a BWW there near the airport. But your out in the middle of the State or something arnt you?

JSP

Super Moderator
@Jay I was up in Portland and they had a BWW there near the airport. But your out in the middle of the State or something arnt you?
Yeah, I'm a few hours from Portland in Bend (Central OR).

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I just went tonight

I had salt and vinegar, medium, jammin jalapeno and hot bbq

They were nummy!!!

Plus I had a blue moon pumpkin ale which sucks compared to shock top...and I had their saucy bloody marry which sucked too lol.

All in all...$40 half well spent haha

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Sage

The blue moon pumpkin does suck, but blue moon belgian white is great ;) :D
and shocktop raspberry!! it tastes great lol