Show us your city

oyamyers

I was out for a ride this afternoon and stopped for this photo op and thought it would be cool if everyone could post a pic or two with their city in the background. For those of you who don't know, this is Seattle.

Attachments

fz6rwolf

Hmmm,
Not sure where can get a background shot of Providence, not that it's a great skyline anyway:rolleyes:

cbzdel

I was out for a ride this afternoon and stopped for this photo op and thought it would be cool if everyone could post a pic or two with their city in the background. For those of you who don't know, this is Seattle.
I was just up at that park last sunday!!

oyamyers

I was just up at that park last sunday!!
I'm telling ya, we gotta hook up for a ride. I think we are riding to Mt. Baker this Sunday.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I don't want to ruin my chances for BOTM, but that first pic is amazing! :eek:

I wish the Shreveport skyline was that gorgeous.:(

JonKerr

Elite Member

oyamyers

Great idea. I'll have to take my bike down to Shelter island sometime next week and get a good shot of the San Diego Skyline and the Coronado bridge behind it. Here's one taken from Pt Loma looking east at down town over the bay and out to the mountains. It was in one of our news papers around new years a few years back. Just shows that in winter here you can go play in the snow and go surfing all in the same day. ;) Those snow capped mountains are where a LOT of bikes ride 11 months of the year.
Very nice pic. Can't wait to see the pic with SD in the background.

Allan

Two pics - one of Table Mountain from Bloubergstrand. The other is of Signal Hill - if you check in the foreground, you'll just be able to see the new soccer stadium being built for 2010 World Cup.

Attachments

oyamyers

Two pics - one of Table Mountain from Bloubergstrand. The other is of Signal Hill - if you check in the foreground, you'll just be able to see the new soccer stadium being built for 2010 World Cup.
Beautiful. Thanks.