Show off your man cave

CrazyCawi

as a father of four.... my "man cave" does not exist anywhere besides my head....

it will be a few more years until I can reclaim my house and/or to possibly move to a house with a garage...

kids are expensive, both in time and money... time flies and money, what is that?
you make such a blessing sound so depressing

bloodypulp

My man cave is just a corner of my den. 50" flat screen,32" LCD for my gaming, Drew Brees autographed nfl ball, Lsu nat. Champ. ball, and drawing of a ss my son made for me when he was 7. My garage is part but its a mess so I won't show.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369072743.567879.jpg

JSP

Super Moderator
Cleaned up my garage a little and got a table top locking cabinet thing from work they were going to toss. In perfect condition. Screwed it to the wall so it wont move. ;)

Nothing fancy like some of you guys for my cave, but its all I got! My little get away space to tear into my bike or whatever. Lately I've been tearing the bike down just for the hell of it haha. Just to clean it or find something free to do. Just chopped the screen down a couple days ago. Need a tv! Heck, I need a radio again. Gave the one out there to my kid. I just listen to Pandora on my phone for now while out there which is better music than local radio anyways.

Last edited:

bmw675

If you guys don't quit posting pictures of your caves, you are going to make me have to go clean mine. And I don't even want to think about that project.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Brock Kickass

No man cave, married with kids. :(

Sent from the one and only Samsung Galaxy S4.
It's us married fathers that need them the most! I'm not allowed to curse at my Leafs/Jays/Colts in the living room anymore. I'll wake the baby and piss off my wife. If it weren't for my garage I'd have to watch hockey/baseball/football sitting on my hands with a ball of socks stuffed in my mouth!

bmw675

I guess technically I don't have a man cave. Being single, I've got the whole house and 2 car garage at my disposal. Actually, one of the spare bedrooms has my motorcycle body laying in the middle of the floor since January.

The good life......:zombie:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

My man cave is nicely removed from the house which means
-I am out of earshot from the house,
anyone wants me they come to me otherwise they get no response

Sliding and lift doors means I can open or close it up as needed depending on weather and access requirements

Usual shite stored into any available space, old toys, unwanted furniture and surrounded by important stuff
like gardening tools, spare steel and timber that is being saved for those furniture ideas, other tools, camping/ fishing stuff, always leaving space for darts, drinks and when my ride needs some TLC

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

WTP07

It looks clean in this pic...

...but it's a disaster right now.

This was before I made the deal to trade the Z28 for the FZ6R...

There's way more room to move in there without the Z....for now. It will fill up with projects fast enough.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

mdgreene2001

This is my personal tool box at work, the yellow snap-on box, I also have a Muscle Mig 250SL and a Plasma50. I will take a picture of my room sometime when its presentable.

Kayo7

Spring cleaning started at the girlfriends house as well. We cleaned out the attached 2 car garage and I plan on taking half of it lol. I'll take pictures once we clean the shed and get all the garbage removed.
Not really my man cave but just some of the spring cleaning we did to help make the back patio usable. (Sorry pictures suck, used my phone and it was getting dark so the phone wasn't sure if it should flash or not.)

Attachments

Pinarello Rider

Not really my man cave but just some of the spring cleaning we did to help make the back patio usable. (Sorry pictures suck, used my phone and it was getting dark so the phone wasn't sure if it should flash or not.)
Boy, whoever was shouting at the dog put him in his place!!! ;)

Kayo7

Boy, whoever was shouting at the dog put him in his place!!! ;)
Lol, that's my girlfriend, but she was just playing with her. I just happened to take the shots in that position lol.