Shipping info

Alex6

I need to ship a pair of gloves for a warranty exchange. What do you recommend: UPS store, post office, FedEx, anything else? thnx

DakinechicK

Go to each place in person or online and get a quote. In my experience USPS is the cheapest.
Good question? :thumbup:
Thread worthy? :facepalm:

Alex6

At least my posts don't have the signature with random photos and miscellaneous crap that take a half of the 21" screen. :D

DakinechicK

:D Well played Alex. I bow to you.

I'm a sucker for answering pointless threads and questions. Hence why I'm usually the first or only reply!

DakinechicK

My posts don't have the signature with random photos and miscellaneous crap that take up my 21" screen.
Sounds like you need a bigger screen then. :cool:

Don't be a hater... we all know that my sig is spectacular and defines me in a single sentence. Hey, whatta ya know... we made this thread worthwhile! Good on us man. :thumbup:

Alex6

Sounds like you need a bigger screen then. :cool:

Don't be a hater... we all know that my sig is spectacular and defines me in a single sentence. Hey, whatta ya know... we made this thread worthwhile! Good on us man. :thumbup:
You have a great signature. And appropriately color coded. :surrender:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

travisH3

USPS for small stuff. If it gets to be over 12" x 12" ups is usually cheaper.

JSP

Super Moderator
As stated, USPS for something small like gloves.

oldtouring b

Easy way..

Go to post office and use the small priority box which is free. Fold gloves in half and ship for $5. Done deal.

Be sure to bring the shipping info to create your label.