Seriously considering the exhaust and PC... Can I do this myself?

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

richierich781

lwclancers

Those prices are still high...you can get them combined, new, for around $1000. And yes you can do it yourself.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

richierich781

Kdubb223

I installed my JB pro and Marthy Exhaust with basic tools by myself. Bout the toughest part was I didn't have a long enough extension for my 3/8in ratchet when bolting the headers back on.

Exhaust
-Decent Ratchet
-@ least a 6in extension, 10in would be best i think
-Set of metric sockets
-torque wrench is optional, but I would invest in one if you plan to do more mods your self

PC is fairly basic because of the plug and play nature of it. Should come with easy instructions. For my JP pro the directions wanted to have me install it up front, but i decided to route it back under the passenger seat. easier access to change maps and its in a safer spot.

good luck!

darksidefz6r

I live in Rockville which is about an hour west on US 36(rockville rd). If you don't feel confident let me know and on one of my days off I could probably help you out. I have all the tools you'll ever need. I am an ASE certified automotive technician also. Just let me know and we can see if we can work something out.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

darksidefz6r

Wow, You win the award for being the closest fz6r owner to me lol. I have yet to see someone on the same bike around here.. I might pm you..
You have a pm.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member