Selling My Bike

GF_Playa

Will be selling my bike "09" once the snow melts to invest in a new boat, was wondering what would be a reasonable price to offer or get in a trade in. Has about 2000 miles, lotta extras and is in mint condition. Whats a fair price? any info would be appreciated Thanks

joloy133

You know what they say about boats: The happiest day is when you first bring it home. The second happiest is when you......... Good luck with the boat, they are lots of fun, what are you getting? I have 2 myself, his and hers kayaks, carbon fiber oars, etc. (Does this count?):D

Hellgate

Will be selling my bike "09" once the snow melts to invest in a new boat, was wondering what would be a reasonable price to offer or get in a trade in. Has about 2000 miles, lotta extras and is in mint condition. Whats a fair price? any info would be appreciated Thanks
"Invest" in a boat, I'm sorry, but that is really funny to me.

GF_Playa

its hard to give up the bike gonna be a sad day but for how much i fish its the better way to go, and yes i know the great joys of owning a boat but having that first beer in the new boat is sounding like to good of an idea to pass up :thumbup:

CDN6R

Good Luck with the sale and good luck with the boat. I for one have never had a boat (even though I live close to the Atlantic Ocean). My passions are Motorcycles/Muscle cars and my Famliy (not in that order!)

Bigevildoer

Well, you'll lose a ton... when I sold mine I lost about 40% in just over a year. *sigh*

As for a boat, be forewarned... it's a floating hole in the water into which one must endlessly throw money.. :eek:

I'm on a boat, i'm on a boat! Everybody look at me cause i'm sailing on a boat! With my flippy flops!

JSP

Super Moderator
I'm on a boat, i'm on a boat! Everybody look at me cause i'm sailing on a boat! With my flippy flops!

Just so those that haven't seen it don't think you have went off the deep end haha :D

NSFW (language)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU]YouTube - I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) - Album Version[/ame]

mike1000

Man fish from a pier! Is someone holding a gun to your head to make you say such crazy things? Casually and carefully type yes or no. If it's yes, I will send someone to save you from being forced to type these crazy posts! Jk

Last edited:

bigguybbr

As much fun as boats are, in CT it's a killer. Between property tax, and the cost just to gas the thing up, might as well rake my money into a pile and set it on fire. Thats why around here I just fish off my canoe. No registration, no taxes, no $400 gas bill just to fill the thing up, and it cuts down on me being such a fat ass LOL

"Yeeaaahhh Poseidon, look at me nooowww" great tune... but no like a boss!