Seems like a good deal...

Fizzer6R

just call or text Haley 386-624-3494 - brave for a gal to put her # out there like that wink wink ;)

r0ar

just call or text Haley 386-624-3494 - brave for a gal to put her # out there like that wink wink ;)
someone needs to call Haley and ask why shes selling her epic fz6r.. although I believe she maybe be upgrading to the faster pearl white edition .

Fizzer6R

I just texted saying some of the ads on craigs... are scams, and I'm requesting some pics of the bike with her next to it in a bikini on Daytona Beach for proof. for some reason she hasn't replied yet :(

bmw675

no kidding. I usually have to beg and beg to get a number. :zombie:

StarZero81

Elite Member

CDN6R

I guess a few years ago...more than I want to count... when the song was quite popular,people were calling that number all the time driving the person whio had it nuts. It got so bad that they did have to change their phone number. Nasty.... are suggesting that I am old????:D

surfcycle

CDN6R

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrHQRgWXJK4]80's One Hit Wonder #1 - Tommy Tutone - 867-5309/Jenny (1982) - YouTube[/ame]

For those who do not know the song.:D

FZ6Rob85

Haha I also live in an area where the first three digits of local telephone numbers are 867...that song inspired quite a few prank calls here as well.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member