Second pony in the garage

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

latony007

You just won a brand new bike for free so you went and got another?? I think I am going to move in with you, between having all these bikes to ride and the cheapest service rates I have ever heard of I think it would be good. I will just have to buy heated everything :)

all sport bikes too, I would have thrown a cruiser in this time :)
Go for a Spyder next my brother has one and they are a blast, be much better during winter time too!

Hope you enjoy it!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

RoadTrip

I agree with your spread of flavors, I think you will find the right session for each one. I agree on passing on the HD thing. I see all those HD guys out there, when I am the only sportbike guy, but its just not me - hey, I cruise on my sportbike all the time, its not like you have to go fast, but on an HD your only option is going slow.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

latony007

Sure does look nice, great color, and plenty of room for stuff, probably more than my cruiser. I am surprised your wife said no to the spyder. IMO (I put about 600 miles on my brothers, including some yesterday :) id say they are about 80% as fun to ride but about 100% safer. No more worrying about sand, oil, high side, low side etc. so you really push it in the canyons. And they handle like you would not believe. All you have to do on those is watch out for the dreaded cager! I guess its the stigmata but I don't care what other people think especially people who never been on one lol. Anyway I SOOO agree about HD, they make some cool bikes but I would never pay twice as much for something that will last half as long because its "cool". You can buy a metric for pretty much every style of bike they have.

ksanbon

Great choice Greg - love the Triumphs w/ the triple.
You're pretty well set w/ the gsxr. Congrats!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member