Scooter Cops?

AngryAnt

bmw675

I'm sure he didn't try to run him over. Although, I wouldn't blame them if they did. :thumbup:
the picture even shows an officer ready to hog tie him. A few thousand more zipties and they could have the 'mess' cleaned up.

Seeing I have never been to downtown NY, I just have the image in my head of heavy traffic where you can't go too fast anyways. If so, scooters could serve a purpose.

amg14

Cops around my parts drive trailblazers, f150's, and chargers. Cops are doing pretty well.

Agreed. I lived in grosse pointe, Michigan before I moved outta the parent house last year. They drive brand new explorers and impallas. Each city has undercover/unmarked cars too that are stock looking from the outside. Stock mustang 5.0 and charger srt-8 are the most notible ones. I hate police.

Brock Kickass

I don't see in so much here in Canada, but I know in the U.S. the cops often use seized property for their own. I saw a Viper that was taken from a drug dealer painted black with white doors and chasing down speeders. Probably have a hard time getting away from one of those.

Spunky99

I heard the protestor got run down and his foot got stuck in the scooter. He started kicking at the scooter to free his foot and got arrested for doing damage to the scooter.
If it had been a Harley his foot would have been broken.....

bmw675

I heard the protestor got run down and his foot got stuck in the scooter. He started kicking at the scooter to free his foot and got arrested for doing damage to the scooter.
If it had been a Harley his foot would have been broken.....
poor scooter....
I don't see in so much here in Canada, but I know in the U.S. the cops often use seized property for their own. I saw a Viper that was taken from a drug dealer painted black with white doors and chasing down speeders. Probably have a hard time getting away from one of those.
that and down here, atleast in Illinois, If you seize money during a drug bust, it has to go 100% towards equipment within a set period of time (like 2-3 years).

one City of about 20k people had two big busts on the interstate within a year (totalling around 1.5 million dollars). They bought an all new fleet of chargers, denalis and weapons, and auctioned them off a 2 years later and purchased all new again.

toofless

MOVE YOUR FUCKING LEG!
i find it hard to believe he just got ran down, he was milking it for all those dicks standing around snapping pictures...

i'm all for protesting, but dont be a huge pussy about it, expect some tear gas/pepper balls and pain or stay home...

CrazyCawi

In vegas I saw a Lambo copper ;) lol

rook you need one of those :cool::eek:

Sparkxx1

Why can't there be scooter cops. They have increased mobility for special situations. There's a tool for every job right?

TokenSSDD

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member