ScalaRider G4 Powerset Review

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

iSpoolin

Once my fiance gets her bike I think we'll be getting a set of these! Great review!

ajskillz13

Do you have to press a button to get the intercom feature to engage? Or can you start with a voice command?

My UClear HBC-100s have to sync up by Bluetooth to communicate back and forth. I have to hold a button down for two seconds for them to pair. Kind of annoying, but I guess we wouldn't talk that much anyway. We've only tried this once and the wind noise was bad. Might need to adjust the speaker placement.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Superzoom

Thanks for the review, FZRBlack.

I own a set of Q2's, and they have added so much to my two-up and group rides. It makes you wonder how you got by with just taps and hand signals.

I'd like to add one good tip... I like to use my Q2 intercom with a pair of earplugs that are only half-way in my ear canals. The earplugs stop the majority of wind noise, but the speakers of the intercom are still easily heard. It makes for a much quieter, more relaxed ride. I would imagine that without earplugs and with normal use, wind noise and the intercom speakers must be bordering on damaging to the ears.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

sooo expensive :(

CrazyCawi

That's my thought too. I can learn American Sign Language for what these cost. Plus then I could communicate with the deaf.
HAHAHA Dude your crackin me up lately!!! I agree though...it would be nice to have all these features but I just cant swing that kind of dough for something like this any time soon unfortunately. Ahhh the joys of becoming a home owner lol :spank:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Oh Id love to have a set dont get me wrong....I wanted to already have a set. Job loss and home ownership kinda kaboshed that idea though lol

CrazyCawi

Speaking of that (translation: thread hijack about to comence), are you working again yet? If so where? If not, how's the search going?
Yes working. Wally Mccarthy Buick GMC, same job, less money. Plus we sell less cars...Gunna starve. YAAAAAAAY :spank:

CrazyCawi

Well it's better than unemployment. Keep your chin up and eyes peeled for a better opportunity to come along.
great atmosphere to work though, great people who really want to take care of the customer.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Well I know from experience that you can't put a price on a good work environment. I quit my last job when the manager did nothing to retain valuable employees who were unhappy with their job, which in turn made me unhappy with my job.

Hopefully the people you work for will reward your hard work and what you bring to the table with better compensation too.
Its hard to show them what Im capable of and bring the $$$ to the table when nothing can be sold :( 75% of the vehicles we sold this month are over 100k miles lol and only 2 new cars sold this month so far.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member