Santa

6R Blackout

Well its time to go and meet Santa to help him get the presents out of his sleigh for my little girl. I think I am more excited about seeing her wake up to all the presents than anything else. I kinda relive my days as a child when I see her eyes get real big and tell me Santa Clause passed. Its great, well I hear Santa knocking, Merry Christmas.:popcorn:

MikeN02

Well its time to go and meet Santa to help him get the presents out of his sleigh for my little girl. I think I am more excited about seeing her wake up to all the presents than anything else. I kinda relive my days as a child when I see her eyes get real big and tell me Santa Clause passed. Its great, well I hear Santa knocking, Merry Christmas.:popcorn:
I just got done. I don't know how you guys do it but I'm tired and don't wanna do it for a couple more years. Dragged 40+ presents in for my nephews. Their 4 and 2. Just glad I get to do what my parents never did for me.

Btw that's a 9 ft tree!

gearhead

That is awesome. Thumbs up, congrats, etc.. You are doing it right. Christmas is all about the kids.
Holidays are about family, and the kids make it more fun.
Happy holidays to all.
Jeff

Last edited: