San Diego rider down

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

CrazyCawi

wow, that saddens me deeply. Loss of a rider, mother, daughter, and friend to MANY people. Such a sad sad day.

BKP

Makes me ill to hear about this...
Prayers for her 7 yo son...

mtheartist

Condolences

Wow, just saw this post and being a new rider this hits close to home since I've had at least 3 cars pull into my lane on various occasions. This is one of the main reasons I invested in a louder exhaust. I just saw the report on the news and heard the man will not be charged. Really???? This infuriates me as a rider and I cannot imagine how this will make the family feel. Talk about adding insult to injury. Condolences to the friends and family. RIP fallen rider... Thanks for sharing Jon.

tatty2012

Sorry for the loss. I'm sure she will be missed deeply.

I watched the video and honestly teared up a bit. Whenever I hear something about another rider, it saddens be deeply. What makes things worse is that a lot of people (non bikers) don't understand the emotions that we have when it comes to other riders...

Again, very sorry for the loss. Prayers are headed her way and to her son, family and friends.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

UncleHilty

Terrible Terrrible news. My thoughts are with her and her family.

F-ing Old People! I respect thier right to drive but they should be tested annually. They have been graced with many years of life and they should not have the opportunity to cheat someone else out of thiers.

God Bless her!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

arse

Rip, my condolences to her family and loved ones.

DakinechicK

So sad and sorry to hear! Very heartbreaking. Praying for her friends, family and especially her little boy.

Beautifully done video.

Thanks for sharing, Jon.

bobby bo bonsin

Very very sad. My prayers for her family and daughter.

Hello my real name is Adam.

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited: