Sadly I have traded in the FZ

xtina

never understood why people always say "sadly". If you were sad about it you wouldnt have got rid of it. lol
Nice choice on the r3.

chopper71

never understood why people always say "sadly". If you were sad about it you wouldnt have got rid of it. lol
Nice choice on the r3.
Maybe that's because not everyone is made out of money. And he had to trade in his bike to get the R3. Instead of being able to keep the other and still get the R3. Did you read his reason behind it? Its because his bike was a little to much for where he lives. So he needed something a bit smaller that fits where he lives.

I would be sad to if I had to change my bike due to where I live. Hell I recently traded my 2014 CBR600RR because I'm not young anymore and the riding style was killing my back. So was I sad? hell yes I was.

xorbe

Going to be riding a R3 in a few days. Wanted a more nimble ride, I live in one of the most traffic polluted cities in the USA and not my fav place in the world New Mexico. There is no escape from the masses here. So a smaller, light bike makes way more sense.
Hey did you ever try lowering the front end on the FZ6R? It gives a small bike feel, much more nimble. I crossed R3 off my wishlist after the mod this weekend.

ch33zecake

I would be sad to if I had to change my bike due to where I live. Hell I recently traded my 2014 CBR600RR because I'm not young anymore and the riding style was killing my back. So was I sad? hell yes I was.
Haha that's funny because I got the 2014 CBR600R last weekend. I absolutely love that bike! I'm still in good shape so I'm taking advantage of my youth. I do miss my FZ6R though. If I could have 2 bikes then I would definitely keep the FZ6R. It was like the jack of all trades kind of bike.

Nmexico

Hey did you ever try lowering the front end on the FZ6R? It gives a small bike feel, much more nimble. I crossed R3 off my wishlist after the mod this weekend.
No did not try that, atm just completely not into any bikes that are over say 415 pds or so. The only bike I like is the GSXR600 which I demoed a few weeks ago.