sad day for me

monstermike4343

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

sad you have to sell it, but wow you're gonna have a good time over there!... then use the time to save the $ and get whatever you want when you come back = sounds like a win win deal :cool:

monstermike4343

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Why don't u buy a scoot scoot in Okinawa and have a blast then sell and come back and buy a new rigg

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

monstermike4343

Elite Member

motoguy82

Sell it. Save money in Japan. Buy new bike upon return (and get some POS over there in the meantime and don't mention it anywhere....do the same with a girl if you are so inclined...). Enjoy!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

monstermike4343

Elite Member

RooKie

If I were you I'd sell it. When in Oki you'll get Cost Of Living Allowance (COLA) on top of your regular pay. If you're married you'll get COLA-With Dependents (which almost doubles that) AND if you live out in town instead of on-base, you'll get Overseas Housing Allowance (OHA), which is even MORE $$$!

You'll be making so much money you won't know what to do with it, trust me. And If you save it you could get yourself a brand new bike or 2 with no problem at all. Just my $0.02.

PS: Oki is a very beautiful place. The island is surrounded by cristal clear ocean and the Okinawans are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Great place for children to grow up as well, in case you have kids. Make sure you take scuba classes while you're there. That's one thing I did not do and really regret. You'll love Oki :thumbup:

Last edited:

r0ar

If I were you I'd sell it. When in Oki you'll get Cost Of Living Allowance (COLA) on top of your regular pay. If you're married you'll get COLA-With Dependents (which almost doubles that) AND if you live out in town instead of on-base, you'll get Overseas Housing Allowance (OHA), which is even MORE $$$!

You'll be making so much money you won't know what to do with it, trust me. And If you save it you could get yourself a brand new bike or 2 with no problem at all. Just my $0.02.

PS: Oki is a very beautiful place. The island is surrounded by cristal clear ocean and the Okinawans are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Great place for children to grow up as well, in case you have kids. Make sure you take scuba classes while you're there. That's one thing I did not do and really regret. You'll love Oki :thumbup:
This sounds like the perfect idea!

monstermike4343

Elite Member

monstermike4343

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

oh i have a plan for my rehabilitation to separation haha. hopefully i will meet a nice lady while im there. i also have a plan for my new bike fund its just one of them things ya know..you just got it and got it to the way you like it and now have to part ways like a kid going to college but in my case im not happy its gone
oh are you in for a (very nice) surprise! :D

monstermike4343

Elite Member