Roaring Toyz Coupon Code? Group Buy?

fzbrooke

I am about to pull the trigger on a lowering link and lowered kickstand from Roaring Toyz on their buynowroaringtoyz.com site. There is a spot to enter coupon codes, some googling has been without luck.
Does anyone know one...or is there a group buy coming up, or can we put one together?
Thanks!

fzbrooke

I was beginning to think no one else was interested, anyone else?
I know Roaring Toyz is on this forum, hopefully they will help us out.

fzbrooke

Wow, three replies on this thread have disappeared. One by Roaringtoyz, and two by myself. Odd.

arcflash316

I have had a crappy experience this past few weeks....had a very traumatic occurrance involving a double murder-suicide in my family living in Tucson so my wife and I had to leave town abruptly Dec 1 to drive to Arizona for family support and funeral, we were gone a total of 12 days. we never thought twice about our mail while we were gone. Upon our return I realized that we should have received the lowering link, double checked the tracking and it was delivered on the 2nd but there was not 1 piece of mail at our door, luckily the paper mail had been put aside by the post man but UPS delivered the link, and it has not been found.......I believe it was stolen off the porch.:mad: how can I go about recovering this, UPS claims no liability, Post office says nothing, police wont do anything..........maybe roaring toys can split the cost of another one with me????:confused:

KADO

Sorry to hear that about your family. I am sure though that roaring toys will do something to help u out.

JonKerr

Elite Member

cbzdel

not sure how much the link costs but everything ins insured up to $100 isnt it?

you could get that much back at least cant you?

seems as you need to do the "let me talk to your supervisor" routine until you get the answer you are looking for. (unless I am missing something)

JonKerr

Elite Member

fzbrooke

I have had a crappy experience this past few weeks....had a very traumatic occurrance involving a double murder-suicide in my family living in Tucson so my wife and I had to leave town abruptly Dec 1 to drive to Arizona for family support and funeral, we were gone a total of 12 days. we never thought twice about our mail while we were gone. Upon our return I realized that we should have received the lowering link, double checked the tracking and it was delivered on the 2nd but there was not 1 piece of mail at our door, luckily the paper mail had been put aside by the post man but UPS delivered the link, and it has not been found.......I believe it was stolen off the porch.:mad: how can I go about recovering this, UPS claims no liability, Post office says nothing, police wont do anything..........maybe roaring toys can split the cost of another one with me????:confused:
Sorry you have had such a bad run lately.
I am sure this is a bit late for this, but chances are the thief does not have an 09 FZ6R and will have to sell the parts.
Have you been checking ebay and craigslist?