Rider Down

SeggyGuy

Well it only took 2 months but I dropped it today :mad: at low speed 15 ish. I'm fine bike is all cosmetic, right side is a mess fairing is all scratched up, bar end is cooked. Turn signal is scratched to hell and my ego is totaled. Other than that I'm great. I will post pics when I can look at it again.

r0ar

Well it only took 2 months but I dropped it today :mad: at low speed 15 ish. I'm fine bike is all cosmetic, right side is a mess fairing is all scratched up, bar end is cooked. Turn signal is scratched to hell and my ego is totaled. Other than that I'm great. I will post pics when I can look at it again.
I know its been said over and over in other threads and will be here but.... I am glad you are ok and it is just the bike that is messed up. Don't let it total your ego everyone has wrecked or will wreck its just the nature of the beast

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Last edited:

CDN6R

dont let it hurt your ego get back on RIDE :Sport:
This comment is very true. I first put a bike down while going around a corner at night. The street lamp had a yellowish light .and I did not see the sand on the pavement. It happens to everyone at some point. It sucks I know but be cool with it.

vkamnev

glad you're okay. bike is repairable, as well as ego ;)

Bradlockard

boo

i just wrecked mine too. saturday night bout 10:30pm. missed my turn, then straightened out a corner. sounds like your experience, bike is cosmetic and i got bruises. thank goodness for gear is all i got to say! glad you and i are both ok and we will be back on two wheels in no time!! :)

Bradlockard

i just wrecked mine too. saturday night bout 10:30pm. missed my turn, then straightened out a corner. sounds like your experience, bike is cosmetic and i got bruises. thank goodness for gear is all i got to say! glad you and i are both ok and we will be back on two wheels in no time!! :)
forgot to add that it was on an unfamiliar road! <--should have been more careful. :( gear up!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Michael Wilson

Just do what dirt riders do. When your about to go down panic rev the piss out of it. ;) jk that's how stuff gets trashed

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Butler...You've dropped your street triple? How?! I did not know this.

OP, don't worry about it... even though your ego is a bit bruised, you'll get over it soon. It happens even to the best riders.... Even to yours truly. :cool:
Just gotta brush it off and learn from the experience. Look at it this way, at least it wasn't dropped at 55mph and you got hurt. It could always be worse my friend.

CrazyCawi

Yea u let the cat out there butler.... It's effin story time

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member