Revzilla Teknic closeout sale

Sparkxx1

Anyone looking for a new jacket should look at this link:

Teknic Sale - RevZilla

Teknic's stuff is pretty top notch and its sad they went out of business! They even have a 1500$ leather suit for 799$. I just bought a winter jacket for 229$. That's pretty much 50% off the original price! I do not work for Revzilla at all, just passing on the deals. Mesh jacket for 89$ too, with armor. Gloves, womens items, etc. Motorcycle superstore also has a few items from teknic, but Revzilla has lower prices.

Happy hunting!:thumbup:

Reactions: JT

DevlDog

I actually just got that new pair of boots because of this post. Thanks for it man, none of the other big seller websites had that kind of boot for sale at all, guess they sold out.

ej'sfz

yea thanks man....might order a jackets and some boots for winter.....cant beat half offand free shiping

Sparkxx1

Good prices...alot of out of stock items...
Yeah I wish I had found out sooner. Apparently they went out of business early summer so we're kind of late, but a deal is a deal!

yea thanks man....might order a jackets and some boots for winter.....cant beat half offand free shiping
Happy to help out! I end up with very little money leftover for much needed gear, so when I see deals like this I try to share.