World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
::headdesk:: If you read back through the post, that is what is mentioned, fitment for our bikes. Also a search would help, there are tons of posts about this...
Very sorry for giving you a headache. I am obviously new to the forum as this is only my second post. I have not yet learned all the acronyms/slang and am unfamiliar with the site's format and even after reading the thread I didn't understand that turn-signal compatibility was a general problem for fz6r's - thus, I asked a silly question. Your patience is very much appreciated as well as any pointers you can give me on basic site navigation.

:eek:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member
Last edited:

amg14

when i initiate a turn i light a flare and hold it to one side so every one sees where im turning and then when im done getting into the next lane i chuck the flare at the car i passed as to prove my point!!!:justkidding:

linkgt

I had protons but they arent bright enough in my opinion,also their pricey.I ended up using turbulent flow flush mounts they are much more visible and they only cost about 30$ for a pair,i bought mine off of e-bay.....
Just bought the turbulent flow, hope you were right!

$16.00 now : Turbulent Flow Turn Signals - Clear/Carbon - eBay (item 350101102737 end time Jul-09-11 13:00:50 PDT)

and this makes it easier!:Motorcycle OEM Connectors for blinkers and tail lights

nsrider

They come with the flange included. Your choice of matte black or chrome look. They do require splicing like any flush mounts would on our bikes. The rear set of LED's will have to be cut a few inches after the built in modulator and then spliced back together after you put the wires through unless you want to drill a hole in the rear panels big enough for the modulator to fit through.
Do these operate as running lights or just signal lights?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

FZ6RGUY

Protons area amazing. Love mine. Very bright. Easy to install and everybody says they are very easily seen from all around me. :thumbup:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

add em to your signature

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member