Recent purchases thread, what did you buy / blow money on recently?

BoneJj

We have one of these threads on a lot of the forums I'm on and so I thought why the heck not on here....

I went nuts today.....

I just scored one of these, finally I have a go everywhere camera! I've been wanting one for a long damn time, now I have a pocketable one.

Samsung WB350F 16.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (Blue)

I also go one of these for when I'm on the go and need to do various audio recordings for different things. I have a small collection of microphones though but they have come in handy for a couple side projects:

Samson Meteorite USB Condensor Microphone

And of course I always need more batteries for all my electronics that I have around the house, so the newer line of Eneloops with a higher charge cycle rating it is.

Panasonic BK-3MCCA4BA eneloop AA New 2100 Cycle Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries, 4 Pack

Therzdae

hah awesome, I have also splurged this week on the bike since we decided to sell my SUV for a cheap car... I have bought...
Frame sliders
Two brothers exhaust
Juice box
K&N filter
Smog blocks
a retro fit set up from a forum member
oh and for my rain days I bought Call of Duty ghost for PS4 and the season pass.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
A house . :D

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

I can't... just in case my wife read this lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
LOL, owned. LMAO
A house . :D
Very nice!
That makes two of us. WOOT!
Nicd for you as well, Can't go wrong with a home purchase, much better than paying rent....
I bought this a few months ago and have been dumping more money into it to make it look just like I want it: http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/fsjja1/Car shots/IMG_20140510_172719_zpsyblpwhny.jpg

Just put new 19" wheels on it that are wider and closer to the wheel wells than the ones that came with it:
And a 10" Pioneer subwoofer just came in from Amazon.com to replace the puny Bang & Olufsen one that came with the car. That's one of my weekend projects.
I can dig that, I want to get a new car as well but I'm waiting until my WRX is paid off, then I'm buying a truck. I really miss not having a truck.

For your photos though, you should have turned the wheel the other direction for that shot, we don't care what your tread looks like, lol.

Cerebus

A new TiVo Roamio Plus and a 2014 VW Jetta TDI.

I almost had a new Triumph Street Triple R, but the salesman actually talked me out of it. At first I was like, "some salesman". Then I realized he was actually giving me good advice. Next year he will get my business.