really good kickstarter project.

BKP

I think that's a great idea... they should be hitting up dealers like Zilla, CycleGear, and MCSS for the larger pledges...

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

linkgt

Nice idea.

They shot it at my local Yamaha dealer. One of the worst rip-off shops on the planet, but looks really cool. Gotta charge lots and lots of "shipping" and "assembly" fees to justify a facility like that one...

Not quite sure it's legal. State laws about brake light modulators vary. But this isn't technically a brake light, so not sure what rules it would be covered by, if any. They don't say anything about that. Sounds like they put a lot of work into getting a primadonna designer, much less into figuring out whether you're likely to get a ticket for using it...
LOL. If a cop wanted to, they could give any single one of us a ticket for an aftermarket exhaust, FE with the plate facing down, Led front turn signals which don't light up constantly as OEM, different color LEDS on front of our bikes the list goes on. I know where you're coming from, but I really dont think a cop will bother giving out a ticket for this...

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

What if they could show you're accel rate too!

It would be like the on-board cams for MotoGP, but the cages (& PoPo) behind could enjoy it:p

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member