R & G Racing Products Radiator Guard instl.

24KMACH

Please watch the short Photo Show. Click on the small square at bottom right corner for full screen. The only tool you will need is a 10MM wrench for the bottom radiator support bolt. The top is secured with two nylon ties. Note in the second picture the locations I chose for the sponge to insulate the radiator from the guard. The install took all of ten minutes. The cost from
Twisted Throttle was $104.96

2011-08-23 R & G Radiator Guard | Roxio PhotoShow

kevin8198

Elite Member

6R Blackout

cool

where did you get it and how much? That is something that is a must have.

b_who

Looks real good man!!!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

24KMACH

I only have 750 miles on the bike but I was suprised how much crud had already hit the radiator. I cleaned the radiator before installing the guard. Bugs up the ying yang.

Wooster

I found this old thread on here and just bought this R&G Radiator Guard. Probably not worth $94 but I think it looks good and obviously it should help protect the bike. Also bought one of these orange Devol Oil Filler Caps. Again, probably not worth $22 bucks but what the hell. For those who already have this Radiator guard, what's your thoughts on it? Good or bad.

Here is the site I bought from. Never used them before so we'll see how it goes. SoloMotoParts.com - Motorcycle Parts, Accessories and Gear

Attachments