Quick Run

poWKaw

Was just testing out a camera angle out at a hill near mine. :)
As summer has just hit here, I'm surprised it's still so green!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HM5YA4SA9c]Quick Run - YouTube[/ame]

em21701

Great angle, just messes me up a bit to see you on the "wrong" side of the road.

poWKaw

Cheers mate, I was worried about it falling off because it's so wobbly at that part of the fairing but thought it would be an awesome angle. It just makes me more badass riding on the wrong side of the road. I really should just mirror the videos for you yanks. :p Just remember it's easier to say 'left is right, right is wrong.' so by that it's clear to see that you guys are in the wrong! :p

poWKaw

oh nice mate, where in aus you going to? and I don't blame you, there's some amazing places to ride. I'm leaving the state I'm in at the moment, which is a bit disappointing because we have so many twisties near our city all under an hour away. I really do hope it's not going to be too bad where I move to but some things you just can't help.

Mitch21

Windy point?? Nice to see a fellow fz6r rider in SA. Sad to hear ur moving though.

JonKerr

Elite Member

poWKaw

Damn straight Cam! hahah

Spot on Mitch! It's only a few minutes from mine so perfect little area to test it out on, granted definitely not the best place to be a hoon on, especially when school's on holidays; cops buzzing around there like mad not to mention it's awareness month in SA atm and they're camping out notorious roads for bikers so keep that in the back of your mind and scout the area, I'm sure you heard all the guys caught on Gorge a few weeks back! To be honest, I have this horrible inkling I will feel trapped without bountiful twisties everywhere at the fingertips. If that's the case, I might just have to bail back to SA :p either way, I'm planning to leave mid Jan so if you're keen to go for a ride before then let me know. Unfortunately my mate who I rode with had a spill low sided it leaving fear in him and he hasn't been on since. :(

That and to you JonKerr, cheers for the wicked advice! I knew that cable would come in handy one day... :p

Mitch21

I'm on my r-date license so I'm still takin it easy and and Just love the fz6r and exploring the twisties around Adelaide. Yeh Ive heard about those guys in gorge rd, always plenty of bikers goin through there, my mate low sided coz another bike was goin too fast and rode into the other lane. Gettin a bit out if hand. But it's great having the best of both worlds cruising beside the beach or hittin up the hills.

poWKaw

Ah yeah, same mate. Still managed to keep up with my mate on his gixxer 600. He is like twice my size though so he can't throw it into corners as easy as me standing up and pulling it down each corner lol but if you're keen for just a cruise nothing intense let me know. Where've you been through so far? I do really love how we have the beach so close too, it was only last week I was down there on a half decent night; granted the last week has been horrid weather!

Oh your poor mate, that prick. See that's one thing I have the mentality of staying in your limits don't be a dick, I never cut the lines unless it's 100% clear not just assuming or glancing. I'd hate to ruin someone else's life for my own stupidity, nor ride up the ass of others and cause unneeded stress to them or take their mind off their own lines.