Proton Flush mount install pics

csinsc

Hi All,

Got my Protons today, here are some pics of the install. Tidied up the wiring with some Heat Shrink and ordered some OEM connectors so I wouldn't have to but mine off my original markers.

Chris

roidrage

nice man... i have these on mine. I have the quick flash for my lights. Which one did u go with?

roidrage

I have the pigspotters... love em... they make the bike look more like a sport bike

roidrage

nope... haha

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
What can you see behind you? Is it just sky, or does your body block the rear view? Would it be possible to get better rearward view by mounting them lower, say on the air scoops? Just thinking out loud. :rolleyes:

Craxican

the pigspotters are meant to only be of use when you are in the crouched position, because you "should" be going fast...hence the name...in that regard...can you see anything behind you when you are in the crouched position and legs on passenger pegs?

roidrage

u can see next to you pretty well...but the front of the bike isnt very wide so you end up seeing alot of your hand and grips... even in crouched position

JonKerr

Elite Member

GoGreen09

CS - wiring looks great! I tried to call 2 dealers, and they didn't seem willing to order the OEM wiring for me so I ended up cutting mine when I installed my Protons. Sucks, but what can you do when these guys don't want to help!:mad:

GoGreen09

GREAT! Now you tell me!:)