project 2012 money burn

aaronhaji

hello i am posting the start of my up and coming project it is going to take a bit to do but i am going to transfom my 2012 fz6r in to a money green show pice here is the first set of mods completed:

zx6r mirrors
new fender eliminator
removed grab bar

i need get a rear pipe for her maybe the two brothers one and i need to finsih up the flush mounts that i have then i will start painting her since i do custom painting here is where she sits with the completed mods will update the fourm as work is completed with photos of course. this will be one of a kind

aaronhaji

I will update as i go since this is my daliy driver it is going to be fun and i may have to go naked for a while to do the work we'll see i know its going to have burning money with ben all over her because i want this to bring me more customers

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Wow! Nice paint work. Cant wait too see the progress on this bike!

aaronhaji

thanks all i do have the rear spool set need to install and i have a stand to start with the prep work will update as i can

dste0395

Naked bike pics

I will update as i go since this is my daliy driver it is going to be fun and i may have to go naked for a while to do the work we'll see i know its going to have burning money with ben all over her because i want this to bring me more customers
Please take a few pictures of your bike if you have to go Naked, I am thinking about pulling my fairings off, and there aren't many pics on the forum to view of folks who have done it.:)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member