Power Commander and block off plates.

Deathdiesel

I know i saw it for 270 something a while back, cant remember where. All I remember was the website had a black background.

efforex

I know i saw it for 270 something a while back, cant remember where. All I remember was the website had a black background.
indysuperbikes.com i think

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

efforex

last one i ordered frim them took 3 weeks to get to the customer... they're on my shitlist now. Solomotoparts sell them$5.00 more with everything ang been shipping the same or next day... worth the little $5.00 extra. Call Tyler over there... hes one of us. :D

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
so what do i need to do after i load the map marthy tomorrow what is it i need to enter and where ?

Deathdiesel

last one i ordered frim them took 3 weeks to get to the customer... they're on my shitlist now. Solomotoparts sell them$5.00 more with everything ang been shipping the same or next day... worth the little $5.00 extra. Call Tyler over there... hes one of us. :D

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
280 vs 296 tough choice. Btw where do you guys get your toggle switches and block off plates?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

If you contact Tyler, he gives a 5% discount to the forum member if i can remember. You can also get the block off plates from him. He kept few units or package (PCV & BOP) in stock to ship quickly for me. I'm sure he can ship today if you call him. Don't forget Marthy from the forum sent you... lol I'm not getting anything from it but good service.
Talked to him, seemed nice and well mannered. Thanks man, got that and the BOP OTD for around $315.