Post your other ride.

Chip

I am very envious of that S2k.. I wanted to get that car, but I was like nah I'll get it later in life... now I can't.. anyways, I have a Civic Hybrid

Last edited:

arkkornkid

I am very envious of that S2k.. I wanted to get that car, but I was like nah I'll get it later in life... now I can't.. anyways, I have a Civic Hybrid
I bought it last year used.... had to replace a 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC that I loved. Couldn't find another one worth looking at, so I figured I'd get something that I always wanted.

Yeah, no more new ones being made, but if the opportunity arises and you find a good used one: jump on it, it's a great car.

Chip

Yeah I def. will, now I first need to pay this one off! I got it new and paid 4k over msrp because i got it summer 08 when gas prices were skyrocketed.. now, 2years and ~12k miles later, the car is worth like 60% if I trade it in..

How is it as DD? I know the seating is tight fit, but is it comfortable for commuting?

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

arkkornkid

Yeah I def. will, now I first need to pay this one off! I got it new and paid 4k over msrp because i got it summer 08 when gas prices were skyrocketed.. now, 2years and ~12k miles later, the car is worth like 60% if I trade it in..

How is it as DD? I know the seating is tight fit, but is it comfortable for commuting?
I'm a big guy... 5'10" and *cough* over 250 lbs. and I don't have any problems. I'd like to lower my seat, but if you don't know already: anything for the s2k is $$$. I don't feel like it's tight... April of last year I drove it up to PA and back... on the way back drove it straight through: 17 hours, comfortable the whole way.

Been my DD since Jan. '09.... still puts a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel.

Detrich

My other ride... 2005 Mazda RX-8 GT.

Zoom Zoom Zoom... :)

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Detrich

ahh, i love the R3... i'm especially in love with the R3 wheels, but they are like $1000 each and way too expensive... T_T

Chip

I'm a big guy... 5'10" and *cough* over 250 lbs. and I don't have any problems. I'd like to lower my seat, but if you don't know already: anything for the s2k is $$$. I don't feel like it's tight... April of last year I drove it up to PA and back... on the way back drove it straight through: 17 hours, comfortable the whole way.

Been my DD since Jan. '09.... still puts a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel.
nicee have a blast on it!

My other ride... 2005 Mazda RX-8 GT.

Zoom Zoom Zoom... :)
wow.. those doors are sick.. btw the rx-8 is rotary right? does it feel any different than a regular engine?

Detrich

Yes, the RX-8 is currently the only production car with a Wankel rotary engine... Each Mazda "Renesis" rotary engine is hand-made in Japan. And, at only 1.3L, it outputs nearly 230+ bhp... The rotary engine is extremely smooth, red lines at 9000 RPM, and makes a unique swirly sound when you rev it hard. And it loves to be driven hard...

The 8 isn't the fastest off-the-line compared to other sports cars in this day & age. But, it's by no means slow either. It corners like it's on rails and unlike its predecessor the FD, the 8 is very forgiving to control- even at it's limits... And, it's extremely fun to drive...

:)

nicee have a blast on it!

wow.. those doors are sick.. btw the rx-8 is rotary right? does it feel any different than a regular engine?

bmw675

where's all the trucks??
here is my 07 f150, got it new 3 years ago.

RenegadeRider

Mine...

The wife's...

our Weekend get-away...

MikeN02

My bike is the only ride I have, I made my choice when I switched from 4 wheels to 2 and I haven't looked back.