Post your other ride.

msgirle

Here's a couple of my other rides. I have a couple more vehicles but don't have pictures! LOL! Hope you can see them!

M

mlevins77

Don't have a picture of my Xterra handy...and it's so dirty I'm not going out to the parking lot to take a pic now:eek:

Here is a pick of the Vulcan that recently had to leave the family...Xterra in the background.

Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 1500D

Here are some of the rides I had in Germany...miss those speed limits (or lack thereof!)

BMW 120d

Volvo C30

My tri-bike is the one with 12 on it...

Looks like this:

2007 Scott Speedster S30

2000 Diamondback XR-8
will have to update when I can take a pic because I can't find ANY online!

C

crazy dave

She needs some surgery but heres my ride...cav z24, nothing 2 special but still fun to drive

Attachments

msgirle

My favorite color is actually red but I do like Orange too! My ninja and mini are red, the cruiser is orange and it matches my orange avalanche that I don't have posted up on here cuz I don't have any pictures of it yet! :) I also have two blue honda's...a del sol and an accord! I just love toys!!!

spacemonkey

I can only wonder why he would sell it. i have a 89' 300zx and i love it to death, it needs alot of work i got it at 147k mi and put 13k on it in under a year. ill see if i can find some pics of it and post them up.

njdan

I only sold it because the wife kept nagging me to sellit because I never really drove it. I only drove to car shows and when the weather was perfect. I had the car for 3 years and it had under 10k when I sold it.

A

afpreppie04

87 RX7 turbo, slightly modded so far, making the jump to bridgeported big turbo soon. The Miata was mine but I sold it. The Mazda3 is my neighbors.

Mazda parking area:

86 Isuzu Impulse turbo (Piazza for you Aussies). Got it as a project car while finishing up my mechanic licensing. Still not 100% sure what to do to it, but I'm leaning toward swapping the 2.0L turbo for a chevy 4.3L V6. Interior was shot when I got it (80s leather sitting in the sun = cracks everywhere), but 58k miles for an 86 is not too shabby.

I like 80s cars for some reason. Come 2014 I'll be adding another to my collection, an 89 Skyline (stupid 25 year rule for importing).

T

teeter

2000 Honda Accord EX Coupe - basic 4-cyl manual, 165K miles... love it. Got it for $2000 USD from a coworker when it had just 100k on the clock

That replaced my poor passat after this...

My other bike - 2007 Yammy XT225

T

teeter

2007 Audi S4.
As I roll backwards through all the posts this is by a freakin country mile the hottest ride on here.

:rockon:

(edit: just finish looking through the entire thread. yep, the S4 is still my fav.

M

moopie

2007 Toyota Prius. I definitely can't say I own the bike to save on gas! I drive so conservatively when commuting to work because of trying to get the best mpg I can. So, on the weekends I really try to have a blast with the FZ6. Definitely a split personality type of person I guess!

Attachments

X

xgrafcorex

'07 Civic SI. Slowly (even slower since I bought the FZ) working on prepping it for a turbo. :thumbup:

SoulRider

My New Shelby GT:

My 2008 Ninja 250:

Some days it's hard to decide which to take, but it's usually weather or traffic conditions that will make the choice for me.

arkkornkid

I figured there was a thread for this, bumping it from it's 9+ month slumber:

2005 Sebring Silver Honda S2000